Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Some pics of the black knight

Go down 
+8
Mark
Jody
Tall Tine
MOOSE
oregonzach
Joe
Dave
Robert
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Some pics of the black knight Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 pm

he's not all the way done yet but it's coming. Here are a few pics of the new Alpha Max. It's got a Spot Hogg Hog it Hunter and will have a Doinker Elite hunter in black as well. The rest is still up in the air. I currently have a QAD HD on it but may be changing it out. And of course as you can see I personalized it as well.

Some pics of the black knight Newbow6
Some pics of the black knight Newbow1-1
Some pics of the black knight Newbow2-1
Some pics of the black knight Newbow3
Some pics of the black knight Newbow4
Some pics of the black knight Newbow5
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Looks like a beast! Great looking bow, Robert... Can't wait to see you tear up the X ring with it!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Looks pretty nice. Gonna look better on the ground beside a big ole buck though. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Something tells me that bow is going to spill some serious buck blood this fall!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Looks awesome Robert! Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Very nice! I love the all black!! I shot that bow a few weeks back and man is it nice.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Cool, love the all black. I ordered my Quest XPB in all black with rest and sights black too.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 pm

noce looking bow.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Pretty Snazzy Robert, nice rig
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Very nice robert!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:24 am

Sharp looking bow
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 am

Aewsome rig robert, let me know when your ready for that limbdriver an I will install it you will like it better than the QAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of the black knight   Some pics of the black knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pics of the black knight
Page 1 of 1