Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Starting all ready

Go down 
+8
LawCoBowhunter
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
Dave
30pointbuck
wacker
mathewsguy
TheRomer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Whent to pull my cards from the cams today and guess what? they were gone. Mad

we normally dont have trouble till close to season but looks like they started a little early this year.

I am so sick of theifs,anyone no if there is any kind of tracking system out there? i need to put some old cams up just so they can still them and have some sort of tracker on it that way we could find out exactly were it went.

Last edited by TheRomer on Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Wow man that stinks.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:28 pm

You certianly have enough troubles with thieves there.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Can't stand a theif.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm

That stinks Mike... Sorry to hear that. Gotta be frustrating. Maybe somehow put another camera up in a tree that shoots down to where your junk camera is placed for them to steal. I am sure you could rig it up somehow.

Then leave a note that says I have you on film and will prosecute. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:20 pm

wacker wrote:
You certianly have enough troubles with thieves there.

yeah your right Adam, and its time for this stuff to stop.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm

That does suck. It takes a lot of nerve to do things like that.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Mike that sucks, sorry to hear that. I hate thieves to.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Sorry to hear that.That's a bunch of BS.I had a almost new lawn mower stolen a few weeks ago,talkin about beeing peed off.That was $300 I could have spent on hunting stuff.There has to be some kind of GPS tracking chip or something out there we could use.I think they should start cutting a finger or hand off of these theives.I need to get a new trail cam myself,my cuddeback is on it's last leg.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:13 am

Im sure if they can put gps in kids teddy bears they can make something for trail cameras. Maybe send a email to some of the trail cam companys. You have some bad people out near your hunting ground. I do like Daves Idea put a trail cam up in the air about 20 feet pointing down at other cameras they you will get some pics of them anyway. Then you can go hunt them. Cant stand a thief.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:59 am

Put steel traps all around that tree!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:16 pm

My wife is friends with a cop and she is asking him if there is anything we can do
Back to top Go down
hammersdxt

hammersdxt

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:26 pm

I know how you feel two of my turkey sets were stole a week before season,my wife has low jack on her lap top you may be able to get it for the trail cameras im not for sure tho
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:22 pm

hammersdxt wrote:
I know how you feel two of my turkey sets were stole a week before season,my wife has low jack on her lap top you may be able to get it for the trail cameras im not for sure tho

What is Low Jack?
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:16 pm

I agree, set a trap with a IR camera up a tree brused in and hidden, pointing at your decoy camera, Maybe even set it on video mode to make sure you get the eveidence to prosecute. Its prolly one or two jerks causing all the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Sorry to hear that MIke..... Thieves=shoot on sight

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting all ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting all ready   Starting all ready Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting all ready
Page 1 of 1