Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

question for future video nuts

Go down 
+10
Snivs
shedder
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
Dave
LawCoBowhunter
TheRomer
30pointbuck
The Guide
Robert
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

question for future video nuts Empty
PostSubject: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:42 pm

How much interest is out there for a multi part video segment in how to film your hunts. You wont be getting Waddell or Lee and Tiffany but we could put together a video segment on it that would answer a lot of questions you might have and put out some helpful tips.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Great idea Robert. I would help and I am sure the rest of the guys with Abanki Outdoors would love to help if others show some interest.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:10 pm

I have never filmed any of my hunts, but would be interested in learning how. Great idea Robert.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:19 pm

great idea, i know i could learn from it
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm

I think that would be a great idea.I've never tried it myself yet,but hope to this year.I'll need all the pointers I can get.I'll probably be self filiming 99% of the time unless I can get my gf into it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:04 pm

I'd be all for it...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:44 am

I think its a great idea
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:00 am

The Guide wrote:
Great idea Robert. I would help and I am sure the rest of the guys with Abanki Outdoors would love to help if others show some interest.

X2
Back to top Go down
shedder

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

That would be excellent! I have been using a handicam to self film for a few years now and have just purchased a XH-A1S to try and step my game up. I eagerly look forward to learning thru you guys!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
The Guide wrote:

X2

X3 Were in.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Are we gonna do this? I think it is a great idea and would help alot of us out
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 pm

perfect idea hope youall go through with it id like to learn a bit
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 am

Bowhunter83 wrote:
Count me in.

X2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for future video nuts   question for future video nuts Empty

Back to top Go down

question for future video nuts
Page 1 of 1