Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing

Go down 
+2
Dave
julie20099
6 posters
AuthorMessage
julie20099

Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing Empty
PostSubject: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:54 am

Bohning is changing the Blazer. This March they will be making the size change to it and a material change.
The newer Blazer will have the Blazer logo on it just like they did when they first were introduced. The new size is the original Blazer vane size and the material is a noticeably softer to the touch substance. The foot section of the vane fit the shaft without any issue when I fletched up a dozen arrows.

I've tested the new Blazer with a three vane configuration on two different manufacturers' (Easton and Carbon Express)shafts with G5 Striker fixed 100 & 125 grain heads and they fly just fine be my standards. Maybe better than the Blazer I have fletched on from a year or two ago.

I also used the Bohning Helix Fletching tool machine that puts a true 3* helical in the 2" vane. It works so simple and the Blazer vanes sticks on a thin carbon shafts or a wide carbon shafts with this jig. I think I will be using this jig a lot more.
=================
SEO Link Building | Link Building Company
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:11 am

Thats great info... I totally agree... They bettered the best vane out there.... gotta love that!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:57 am

Gotta love the blazers. I wouldn't use anything else.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:47 pm

I put some of the new Blazer vanes on a couple of weeks ago and love them. They did a great job on the redesign
Back to top Go down
Rev. Juan

Rev. Juan

PostSubject: Re: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Love the Blazers!! I can't wait to used them.
Back to top Go down
Cornfed

Cornfed

PostSubject: Re: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:42 pm

There have been several complaints on other forums about the new Blazers? I'll be curious to test some for myself to see.

Personally, I've shot Blazers for the last few years but have just recently switched to the new VaneTec 2" HP vanes and I've been very impressed with their product thus far.

I've also been getting exceptional feedback on the new 2" Fusion from Duravane!

Atleast with all the competition in the market.... we are bound to see continued improvement from ALL the manufacturers.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:21 pm

I'll be putting on some of the new blazer vanes in a couple weeks. Couldn't see using anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing   Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing Empty

Back to top Go down

Bohning Blazer Vane Is Changing
Page 1 of 1