Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

2010 Summit Climbers

Go down 
+5
LawCoBowhunter
TheRomer
Mark
30pointbuck
Dave
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

2010 Summit Climbers Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Summit's 2010 line of Climbing Treestands is here!

If you need a climbing treestand, Summit has a model for you. New this year are the two Edge Series folding stands - The Switchblade and the Dagger. Both pack extremely flat and offer the same comfortable seat as the Viper SS.

By popular demand, the Summit 180 Max gets the larger 6 channel Titan platform this year. Also returning this year are Summit Goliath SS with it's higher weight capacity and larger seat frame, the Viper SS - our all around best selling stand, the Ultimate Viper SS and it's added accessories, the Razor SS sit and climb / open front stand, and the OpenShot for those looking for the lightest stand possible.

Our climbing tree stands are portable, easy to use, and allow greater flexibility than other types of tree stands. Summit hunting stands also have the features you need for ultimate safety and dependability. All of our climbing treestands include our cable attachment system, QuickDraw™ cable mechanisms, RapidClimb™ Stirrups and SummiLokt™ Construction. In addition, we include a free Four-Point Fall Arrest System with our climbing tree stands.

Summit climbing tree stands are proudly assembled in the USA, are designed to meet or exceed TMA standards and carry a 5-Year Limited Warranty. All Summit climbing tree stands for 2010 feature Realtree&trade AP camo

To see more information and photos on each individual stand, slick on the following link:

http://www.summitstands.com/catalog.aspx?catid=climbingtreestandsproducts

Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Great info. Dave.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I love all my Summit stands I've had over the years

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 am

Great looking stands
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Love my Goliath...Looking forward to getting 1 or 2 of their ladderstands.
Back to top Go down
bullseye

PostSubject: new summit   2010 Summit Climbers EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 pm

I hunted out of a loggy climber for 20 years till gun season this year. I went to the outdoorsman and purchased me a new Summit Titan climber. I cant believe I hunted from that junk loggy all them years. Have to say that the Summit is the most comfortable and easy to climb treestand I have ever hunted from.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 am

I've used Summit for years and have no desire to ever climb with anything else
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:47 am

SUMMIT is the best stand going IMO.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 pm

I have been using my old Summit Viper alot this season and I almost forgot how comfortable they are. Would like to try a new one out but my old Viper is still in great shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Summit Climbers   2010 Summit Climbers Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Summit Climbers
Page 1 of 1