Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Its getting to be that time

Go down 
+6
Snivs
oregonzach
TheRomer
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Its getting to be that time Empty
PostSubject: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Its getting to be that time of year where im starting to dream of big bucks. The antler growth is well under way and it gets my blood pumping and wanting to get the Mathews out of the bow case. Is anybody else have this feeling yet?
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 pm

I don't think that feeling ever leaves me!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:19 pm

I have it year round. It never leaves.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Mine never leaves either it just seems like this time of year it starts getting really bad for me when I see the bucks growing the antlers.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 pm

It gets worse for me when Kansas dept of wildlife and parks put the big game tags for sale, and that happens here july 1.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:13 pm

oh yeah,im ready for it. come on sept cheers
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 pm

I definitely feel ya, now that its summer everything is winding towards fall. Gets the blood pumping!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Never leaves me either. Just gets worst the closer it gets. Good luck to all this season.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 am

Since I had a nice buck on trail cam on one of the properties I hunt, it has gotten worse...
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 pm

My anticipation is definetly getting worse as those big bucks are growing.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Now my blood is really pumpin. I just called the wildlife and parks today, and found out that the archery seas here in kansas starts sept 20. i am ready.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 am

Sure is getting that time again. I need to get my new license, doe tag apps go in this Monday. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 am

Saw a ton of deer out feeding in the fields on the drive home last night... Can't wait to see them from the stand.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
I don't think that feeling ever leaves me!

X2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its getting to be that time   Its getting to be that time Empty

Back to top Go down

Its getting to be that time
Page 1 of 1