Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Great Thermacell offer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Great Thermacell offer Empty
PostSubject: Great Thermacell offer   Great Thermacell offer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Thermacell has a new Lantern style unit out that covers a larger area like a patio or something. They are super nice and they are offering something pretty cool this weekend. If you buy a lantern this Saturday only from a local retailer and fill out a rebate form, they'll send you another lantern free of charge in the mail. It's like getting two for 30 bucks. 15 dollars for a thermacell lantern is hard to pass up. They are great for camping or the porch or if you shoot your bow outside they are great for that. I've also used my thermacell on fishing trips to keep the buggies away. So if you are interested in one of the lanterns they have then this Saturday is the day to buy one. Click on their banner and you should find the rebate form and instructions on their website.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Great Thermacell offer   Great Thermacell offer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Just printed my coupon. Going to cabela's this weekend and getting in on this great deal.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Great Thermacell offer   Great Thermacell offer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Yup. I think I'll head over to Gander to get mine
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Great Thermacell offer   Great Thermacell offer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Can't beat Thermacell.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Great Thermacell offer   Great Thermacell offer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Just got a thermacell a few weeks after everyone talking them up during Turkey season. I Love it. Used a few times on some recent outdoor events. What a great offer. To those who don't have one it is a great investment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Thermacell offer   Great Thermacell offer Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Thermacell offer
Page 1 of 1