Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A little visit to Wisconsin

Go down 
+4
HuntRed79
Robert
TheRomer
grampscreek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
grampscreek

A little visit to Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Well Guys I was over in the State of Wisconsin today. I Visited Stoughton and Mequon. Wish I was out there to hunt or fish instead of work but now I can say I was there.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 pm

I cant say that ive been there so you up on me on that even tho it was for work,maybe next time it will be for hunting or fishing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:44 pm

I've hunted Turkey and Deer in Northern Wisconsin near Eau Claire and man did I see some bruiser bucks
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm

There is definetly alot of great bucks in WI. Definetly one of my favorite places to chase mature whitetails.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 pm

TheRomer wrote:
I cant say that ive been there so you up on me on that even tho it was for work,maybe next time it will be for hunting or fishing Very Happy

X2
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:36 am

Been there once, work related... Hope to go back sometime hunting related.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 am

I was working in Madison when OJ was driving his Bronco down the freeway.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 am

Never been there. Would be nice to be able to hunt there sometime. Heard plenty about WI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little visit to Wisconsin   A little visit to Wisconsin Empty

Back to top Go down

A little visit to Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1