Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What would you do if....

Go down 
+11
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
grampscreek
mathewsguy
Snivs
Mark
30pointbuck
Robert
TheRomer
ebrown
Dave
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

What would you do if.... Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:54 am

...after flipping through the pictures on the card you just pulled out of a tail camera placed by one of the trails you have a stand hung by, you found something that looked like this. (Sorry about the run on sentence)

What would you do if.... Buck

Would you:

A. Keep it totally to yourself

B. Share it with a few buddies (who don't hunt)

C. Share it with your close buddies (some of who have access to the land you hunt on)

D. Post it up for the world to see because your so impressed that you had it on YOUR trail camera and you feel like everyone should not miss out on a chance to see it.

Back to top Go down
ebrown

ebrown

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 pm

No way could I keep that to myself. I would have to tell at least one bud. After all if I dont kill him, I would be happy for one of my friends if they did.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:15 pm

ebrown wrote:
No way could I keep that to myself. I would have to tell at least one bud. After all if I dont kill him, I would be happy for one of my friends if they did.

Same here I would post it on here for all to see.

But i do know of a few guys that would keep it a secret.

and it also depends on where it was taken and if alot of ppl could hunt that area.then i would hide it. because i wouldnt want to go opening morning and there be 100's of hunters in there too that have seen the pic.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Would probably wait to tell everyone till hunting season but I'd tell my buds. I trust them
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Would let my nephew hunt the area, He has never taken a deer yet. And what a great first buck. Of course i would be their with him.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 pm

My answer...... D. Post it up for the world to see because your so impressed that you had it on YOUR trail camera and you feel like everyone should not miss out on a chance to see it.

I would let everyone see it, unless a lot of other people hunted the area........ then I'd keep it secret!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I would share with a couple of buddies to plan out how we would get the harvest of the deer on camera. I would not be able to broadcast in the area due to everyone knows each other and someone would end up ruining the opportunity. I would most definitely share with the WA folks.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 pm

everyone on here would see it for sure. Im also sure I would show a few friends
Back to top Go down
grampscreek

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 pm

I would tell everyone on here. Who would believe he was in huron County Michigan.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 am

I am with Snivs. The only person I would not tell would be CA just because it would save me an argument on where we would hang the stand. Just kidding man I would tell you.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm with Snivs also.
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:07 pm

I have never kept a pic from any of my hunting buddies or my Dad so far and I would like to think I wouldnt start now. But that buck is a GIANT!LOL
Back to top Go down
shedder

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 am

I would definately show my brothers. Then I would probably say it was an Iowa buck or something as I posted it Cool
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 pm

OK Dave, the important thing is where exactly did you see this buck? Please pm me the gps coordinates. Thats what I would do for you, ya know. Cool
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:57 pm

You know what I'd do, call all my buddies to find out which one of them was messin with my cam cause there is no way I'd expect to see a monster like that. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if....   What would you do if.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Trail Cam Pictures-
Jump to: