Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

For all boot owners

Go down 
+3
30pointbuck
TheRomer
Robert
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

For all boot owners Empty
PostSubject: For all boot owners   For all boot owners EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm

We've all had rubber boots that eventually crack or are no longer water proof. While this takes a long time with a pair of Lacrosse boots, it'll still happen. Lacrosse has a new product out for rubber boots called Rubber Conditioner. This comes in an 8 ounce bottle and should go on every pair of rubber boots you own, old or new. It's a water based product that's biodegradable and will help prevent cracking, color fading and UV damage. It's easy to use and will help your boots last longer. Cost wise it's about 12 to 14 dollars a bottle and will cover several boots so maybe you even go in with a buddy and buy some. You can find it at places like Gander Mountain or on the Lacrosse website. Good rubber boots are expensive so do yourself a favor and spend a couple dollars to protect your investment. You'll be happy you did. I bought a bottle myself today and will cover my boots this weekend.

www.LaCrosseFootwear.com

For all boot owners Lacrosse-rubber-conditioner-134497
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: For all boot owners   For all boot owners EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 am

Thanks for the info Robert, im going to have to get me some of that
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: For all boot owners   For all boot owners EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Didn't know there was anything for rubber boots. Great info. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: For all boot owners   For all boot owners EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Going to have to look into getting some for my lacrosse
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: For all boot owners   For all boot owners EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Robert wrote:
We've all had rubber boots that eventually crack or are no longer water proof. While this takes a long time with a pair of Lacrosse boots, it'll still happen. Lacrosse has a new product out for rubber boots called Rubber Conditioner. This comes in an 8 ounce bottle and should go on every pair of rubber boots you own, old or new. It's a water based product that's biodegradable and will help prevent cracking, color fading and UV damage. It's easy to use and will help your boots last longer. Cost wise it's about 12 to 14 dollars a bottle and will cover several boots so maybe you even go in with a buddy and buy some. You can find it at places like Gander Mountain or on the Lacrosse website. Good rubber boots are expensive so do yourself a favor and spend a couple dollars to protect your investment. You'll be happy you did. I bought a bottle myself today and will cover my boots this weekend.

www.LaCrosseFootwear.com

I agree 100% have used it myself, I do recommend applying it in the spring cause it does have a strange smell to it,I myself am a scent freek,so I put it on ALL my Lacrosse boots in the spring.

For all boot owners Lacrosse-rubber-conditioner-134497
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: For all boot owners   For all boot owners EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks. Great to know. Maybe I can get another season or two out of my Lacrosses. They are just about to start cracking.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: For all boot owners   For all boot owners EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Thanks for the info....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all boot owners   For all boot owners Empty

Back to top Go down

For all boot owners
Page 1 of 1