Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My new camera's

Go down 
+6
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
30pointbuck
Dave
Mark
Robert
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:13 pm

I picked up a couple of Bushnell Trophy cams and man are the small. THey shoot up to 8mp still shots and will shoot video in regular or wide screen. Both are IR camera's. Wanted to deter anyone from taking them so I bought some security boxes off a guy that makes them himself out of 12 gauge steel. Also wanted to make them as invisible as possible so I took some camo tape to them. Here is the finished result. I even camo'd the padlocks and I'll add a Python lock them them as well. The cases are predrilled for a run through style lock. Hopefully this keeps them from growing legs and going away.

My new camera's Box
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm

nice looking cameras....... hope you capture some monster buck!!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Those look awesome Robert... Great job on the camo! You'll love those cameras.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Those look great my friend, good luck, and post those picts taken with them.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am

They look real good
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Nice...Good looking tape job.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm

good deal.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm

cant wait to see the pics from them
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Nice cams.I looked at those hard before deciding to go with the covert.From what I read over on chasinggame.com they both use the same board or platform.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Great cameras Robert. Let us know what you think on them. I was talking with a guy that has 2 of them and he said his night photos don't turn out to well. I have not seen any pics for myself. Hope to see some later this week. Good luck with the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 am

Snivs wrote:
Great cameras Robert. Let us know what you think on them. I was talking with a guy that has 2 of them and he said his night photos don't turn out to well. I have not seen any pics for myself. Hope to see some later this week. Good luck with the cameras.

I know for 2010 they added 12 more LED's but we'll see how much it helped. I'm going to switch out the cards on Friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new camera's   My new camera's Empty

Back to top Go down

My new camera's
Page 1 of 1