Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A few nice ones tonight

Go down 
+3
Dave
HuntRed79
mathewsguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

A few nice ones tonight Empty
PostSubject: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Took a ride around the hill tonight with the family. There was a group of 9 bucks in the field that borders the property I hunt. @ of them where shooters 1 is a big 10 looks to be around 18 inches wide or so. The other is a big tall racked 8 point. Going to take the camera next time hopefully get a few pics of them. I think they are the same bucks I saw a few weeks ago but not sure.
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Love driving around and seeing big bucks. Looking forward to pics from your next trip.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Glad you got to see some nice ones. Get those cams out...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

I know I need to get them out only have one trail cam that works now my other stopped working. Been working 12-13 hours a day leaving the house at 5 am. I need to make some time to put them out
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm

It's allways nice to see some good ones near ground you can hunt. Hope you can get a few pics the next time out.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm

That is Cool Chad, atleast you know there are a couple in you area.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Glad to here you have some nice bucks in your hunting area. Can't wait to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Good luck on capturing some photos and hope you see them on your property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few nice ones tonight   A few nice ones tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

A few nice ones tonight
Page 1 of 1