Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Tell me what you guys think about this buck

Go down 
+6
Snivs
Dave
The Guide
Camoed Assassin
Robert
TheRomer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Tell me what you guys think about this buck Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:47 pm

The more i look at this pic the more i think this might be another decent buck.
but tell me what you all think, it might just be my wishfull thinking Very Happy

But look at the buck behind the first one and tell me if you see a tall rack?

the first pic is just normal and the second one I circuled the area i think i see horns. Ive tried to blow the pic up but it just gets worse.

Tell me what you guys think about this buck SUNP0065

Tell me what you guys think about this buck SUNP90657
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm

I think both those bucks are pretty nice. The front one has a great not typical rack.. Really hard to tell on the second one but I think you are right. Does look to be tall
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 pm

It does look like a tall rack on the back one.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm

yeah i agree i think the second one does have a tall rack. Both look to be pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm

If it is hopefully ill get some better pics of him
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Great buck, but too bad your teasing us with pictures that are 5 years old... Mad
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Dave wrote:
Great buck, but too bad your teasing us with pictures that are 5 years old... Mad

LOL that is how old this camera is, it must want to stay young if i set the time and date it will lock up and do nothing scratch

sucks because id like to know when these deer are moveing at night
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 pm

One in the back has a tall rack. Both are nice bucks for sure.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Looks tall to me
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm

I "lightened" it as much as I could on the computor, but I still can't see much except a little bit of antler on the left Sad I'm just not very good at this I guess
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 pm

He appears to be a tall rack.Hopefully he will get closer for some better pics.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Both are nice,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you guys think about this buck   Tell me what you guys think about this buck Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you guys think about this buck
Page 1 of 1