Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A friendly contest with our buddies

Go down 
+11
mathewsguy
DR
Dave
recon33alpha
mibigbuckhunter
HuntRed79
G3
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
30pointbuck
Robert
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Godfather wrote:
Good luck to everyone in the contest. No matter what happens the worst you can do is second place! Laughing

2nd isn't real bad for you guys, Considering there are only 2 teams! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 am

Where is team W.A at ? Man are you guys some quiet folks in here, Wheres the friendly smack talk lol!
Back to top Go down
wihunter24

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 pm

A little bird tells me that Team USAHP is on the board after a successful hunt tonight.......
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 am

Smoked a Big ol' slickhead last night with the muzzleloder! Go team USAHP cheers Where do you want us to post the intersite contest pics ?
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

Team WA smoked a great buck in Maryland. Not sure of the score though
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Who was the hunter ?
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 pm

mibigbuckhunter wrote:
Who was the hunter ?

The Guide (Tommy)

are we counting any does in this contest? I havent seen any rules.I busted one myself this morning cheers

Big Congrats to ya Harry on the slickhead cheers

Also just post your pic of your doe in your teams thread and the captain will keep track of the scores.

you can also post it in the whitetail thread for everyone else to see if you want
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:25 pm

I thought we could go 5 points for a doe with a gun and a bonus of 5 points with a bow! Congrats on your doe as well Mike cheers
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Thanks Harry, ill see if i can get Robert to put something up just for the contest between our sites so we all can see the scores. and put our pics.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
shedaddict

shedaddict

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Man they are hitting the ground, and I cant even hunt yet Sad
Back to top Go down
wihunter24

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

mibigbuckhunter wrote:
Good luck to everyone in here and have a safe hunting season. Now that we have that out of the way, Here is our team of Booner Killers Very Happy

1-- Brian Bowright
2-- Willy Willy
3 - Harry Mibigbuckhunter
4-Jason Bowdad
5- Zack wihunter24
6- Steve Impactarcher
7- Chuck Paddock cpaddock87
8- Jimmy Shedaddict
9-Vic Mountainman Vic
10-Bo Mexbowhunter

I give you the first week of hunting season before you all do this A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 72831010

Lets bring on the friendly smack talk! lol!

Harry- sorry he's not a Booner, rbut will 167-168" gross be ok? cheers Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm

A little said he is the small one you were after Zack, but he will do. Very Happy Lets go USAHP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly contest with our buddies   A friendly contest with our buddies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A friendly contest with our buddies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2