Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Heading to Ill!

Go down 
+5
Snivs
30pointbuck
Dave
TheRomer
Big Sexy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 am

I leave right after work tonight to Ill for Dove hunting and setting my tree stands for the Ill Gun season. I can not wait! Heading to Ill! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 am

Have a fun and safe trip Bruce
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:11 am

Sounds like a great time. Take some pics and be safe.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Be safe good luck. Im going Dove hunting next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Good luck and have a great time.
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Have fun Bruce.
Back to top Go down
aandryiii

aandryiii

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 am

I'm jealous
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Doves are MM mm Good! Put some cream cheese and jalapenos in a dove breast, wrap a slice of bacon around it and throw it on the grill...thats what I'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
shedaddict

shedaddict

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 am

Sorry I missed ya Bruce, Im hard to find lol! May be deer season we can hook up and drink a few since we might be hunting next to each other lol!
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:05 pm

shedaddict wrote:
Sorry I missed ya Bruce, Im hard to find Heading to Ill! Lol May be deer season we can hook up and drink a few since we might be hunting next to each other Heading to Ill! Lol

There is no "might" about it.
Give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:06 pm

What a great time! Killed a lot of Doves and got my stand situated. My buddy will be putting another up for me prior to go time. I can not wait till season down there!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Big Sexy wrote:
What a great time! Killed a lot of Doves and got my stand situated. My buddy will be putting another up for me prior to go time. I can not wait till season down there!

Sounds like you will be all set for your next trip down there.Good Luck and congrats on all the doves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heading to Ill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to Ill!   Heading to Ill! Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading to Ill!
Page 1 of 1