Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues

Go down 
+2
Mark
mrthought
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues Empty
PostSubject: Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues   Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Alright, for a long time now I've been looking for the perfect blues song. I know exactly what I want it to sound like. The only problem, I've recently been getting HUGE into the blues in general but I don't know enough artists to easily find what I want. Everytime I hear something new, it just doesn't hit the spot the way that I want. The closest I've found were Stevie Ray Vaughn's version of "Texas Flood" and this one blues that Greg Rollie's band does (I don't have the track names....). But, no matter what, I just can't seem to find that one perfect sound that fits.

What I'm looking for exactly is a very dirty, slow, heavy, grungy sound. The best description I heard was like this: the kind of blues you'd hear in a dark, nasty, smokey bar room with a dirty stripper slowly dancing on her pole on stage.

So, if you could help, that would be amazing. Thank you and I hope I gave you enough info for it.

Double opt in email
web design essex
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues   Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 pm

your getting pretty close...... Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues Thisisspam

we love all members, and we don't mind talking about other things besides hunting, but you've done nothing but talk about blues music, and your signature lines looks a lot like spam!!!

if you'd like to PM me and explain to me whats up , please feel free too

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues   Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Here comes Mark with the hammer. Go get em buddy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues   Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 am

Well played Mark.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues   Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Go get em mark.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues   Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks for calling that out Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues   Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues Empty

Back to top Go down

Nasty, Rotten, Dirty, Heavy Blues
Page 1 of 1