Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

a new hunting video star

Go down 
+2
Dave
Robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

a new hunting video star Empty
PostSubject: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Check out the lead video on our video section. There is a new star making his way up the chain. WTA has itself a star. Here is the link

http://www.whitetailaffliction.com/Video_Section.html
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Yes sir, looked like quite the man on camera. He was a natural. Looking forward to seeing more of his work.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Cool video.I got a bottle of that lip licker my girlfriend gave me from a B.O.W. event.I like using Charlie's estrus and buck scents too.I usually get the big bottles,need to get some new stuff.It worked great last year.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Nice video, and good job holding off on those deer Mike, I know they were big and tempting but give them another year and they'll be monsters!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Love the way you edit it all together Robert,Great Job. cant wait to let Charlie see it

as you all can tell I was nervous being in front of the camera but ill get use to it one of these days.

gotta give all the credit to Robert for makeing me look half way decent lol! and some great behind the camera work.

Thanks for posting it up.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Glad you liked it. It was the first hunt of the year behind the camera for me so I was rusty and a little slow on things at times.
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Sweet video, very cool....Good job Mike and Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new hunting video star   a new hunting video star Empty

Back to top Go down

a new hunting video star
Page 1 of 1