Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Indiana Hunters....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

Indiana Hunters.... Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Hunters....   Indiana Hunters.... EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Anyone have coordinates for the new FWA Deer Creek in Putnam county. Wanting to go out and look around. I guess its close to the us 40/ us231 intersection. there are supposed to be parking areas already spread around. Just looking to do some early scouting Friday, might give it a try since its brand new.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Hunters....   Indiana Hunters.... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Corey I got this Email from the DNR about the place.

Reserved Hunt Opportunities at Deer Creek Fish and Wildlife Area

The Department of Natural Resources offers reservation hunts at Deer Creek Fish and Wildlife Area, as described below. Deer Creek FWA is in southwest Putnam County.

–DEER: Four-day hunts, Friday through Monday, except for three-day hunts at the end of firearms season and the beginning of muzzleloader/late archery seasons. Tree stands are legal, cannot penetrate the bark of the tree more than ½ inch, and must be removed at the end of the hunt. Tree stands must have hunter’s name, address and telephone number legibly visible from ground level. Fall turkeys may be taken by deer hunters who are legally licensed to kill a fall turkey during the fall turkey season as long as those hunters have not previously filled their fall turkey bag.

–QUAIL: Hunts are Saturdays only from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hunts are in November and December. Hunting parties may consist of one or two hunters.

–RABBIT: Hunts are Saturdays only from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hunts are in November, December and January. Hunting parties may consist of one to four hunters.

Hunters can apply for each of these hunts online from now until Oct. 22 at 11:59 p.m. at www.Hunting.IN.gov. Click on the Reserved Hunt Registration link.

Hunters will be able to apply for up to three dates of their choice for each species. Hunters must have a valid license to hunt for that species in order to apply.

No first-come, first-served hunts for deer, quail and rabbit will be available at Deer Creek FWA.

Deer Creek information can be found at http://www.IN.gov/dnr/fishwild/6297.htm.

Questions can be directed to Minnehaha FWA (812) 268-5640.
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Hunters....   Indiana Hunters.... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:52 pm

lol, yeah I got it also, I put in for the 29th, opening weekend of firearms, and opening weekend of Muzzy,,,,guess we will see what happens. I didn't make it out that way to scout, but will by next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Hunters....   Indiana Hunters.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Indiana Hunters....
Page 1 of 1