Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions

Go down 
+3
30pointbuck
Robert
Toe-Head
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Toe-Head

Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions Empty
PostSubject: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Anyone booking a hunt at Corn Crib Outfitters or any other outfitter Toe-Head Productions will video for you. I just spent the past hunting season there and videoed. I managed to catch a nice crazy 8pt on film. I am starting in the Outdoor Production industry. I am a one man production company. I have videoed for Ted Nugent.

I can do personal DVDs of your personal hunts. I am also trying to put together a Corn Crib DVD.

I am currently unemployed and ready to work. I am available to join any production companies.

If intested in booking a hunt and being videoed contact Corn Crib Outfitters and Toe-Head Productions @ 517-879-7790

I met the Corn Crib gang at the Michigan Deer and Turkey Show. They invited me, a nobody with a dream, and tried everything to introduce me to the right people. They invited me into there home free of charge and did everything to make me feel comfortable. I hope to complete a DVD as promised. Please book a hunt and give me a call. There is an abundance of Coyotes and turkeys and a lot of monster bucks. I have monster bucks on film that are still walking today including a nice 12 pt that would score 150+ at only 30 Yrds. These guys are not the serious type they make you laugh every second your there. I have 2 hours of footage from one kill most is of the recovery and will have you laughing so hard you will cry.

NOTE: The time i was there i was only payed by meals.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I hear nothing but good stuff about these guys. I'll be hunting with corn crib next season for sure. Best of luck with your venture. I see a ton of crappy film work on TV so we can certainly use some good camera guys in the industry
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Same here i've heard nothing but good, If the cash is there next year i'll see some of ya there .
Back to top Go down
Toe-Head

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm

My father has never purchased a hunt in his life and is planning for next years season at Corn Crib Outfitters and will be bringing my Grandfather and uncle from my moms side. My father and I have not killed a deer in 2 years. We hunt any second we can. Michigan's bait ban has the deer going to the poachers with the bait piles. I saw more deer in one day there than i would see in a whole Michigan season.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Glad to see you made it over Toe Head. See ya next year and remember we talked about you filming one of our guys in camp if we need another camera guy. Talk to ya soon.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Glad to see you made it by. Looking forward to working with you next year. Enjoy the site and the rest of your season. Hopefully you can get someone slse behind the camera so you can wack one.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Hello and welcome......I'll be back at Corn Crib next year for sure!!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Toe-Head

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks guys. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. I have plans on returning next year. Cody said he was bringing a cot to stay with ya'll. Keep me posted on whats going on and if you have any trips planned where you need a camera guy. I am willing to do anything and everything it takes to do what you do. I am not interested in making millions just a living. You all were a blast to have at camp. I told Andy that im all yours next year. You all missed the fun part of corn crib. The deer retrieval is the best and funniest part. Andy and Shane helped Lance and I on the retrieval of the buck. Andy was constantly making smart remarks or saying funny stuff. I have some videos yall will have to see. If ya make it to Michigan look me up.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Toe-Head wrote:
Thanks guys. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. I have plans on returning next year. Cody said he was bringing a cot to stay with ya'll. Keep me posted on whats going on and if you have any trips planned where you need a camera guy. I am willing to do anything and everything it takes to do what you do. I am not interested in making millions just a living. You all were a blast to have at camp. I told Andy that im all yours next year. You all missed the fun part of corn crib. The deer retrieval is the best and funniest part. Andy and Shane helped Lance and I on the retrieval of the buck. Andy was constantly making smart remarks or saying funny stuff. I have some videos yall will have to see. If ya make it to Michigan look me up.

Make sure Cody has his "Cot" right next to Don's bed. (Seeing how they are such good "BUDDIES" and all)
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 am

Rolling Eyes Steve you missed your calling in life didn't you.
Back to top Go down
Toe-Head

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:20 pm

LOL I said I was going to be there when yall are and Shane said "Not Enough Beds! Lodge Full!" I asked him were i should stay. He replied "At Home". We all were laughing. That is nothing compared to the video i have of him. I have him saying "No Comment" and more funny stuff. I can make a Dvd on one kill guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm

As of right now I will be there next year. See ya there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions   Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions Empty

Back to top Go down

Corn Crib Outfitters Videographer Toe-Head Productions
Page 1 of 1