Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Share | 

Toe-Head From Michigan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toe-Head

PostSubject: Toe-Head From Michigan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Hey there everyone. I met Volway and Camoed Assassin at Corn Crib Outfitters a couple weeks ago. They were telling everyone how great this site is. I also met Mark and his friend. Didn't get to talk much with Mark do to Sitting in the tree all day. I did get time to talk with Don and Steve and get some ideas about how to improve my videoing. I look forward to seeing everyone again next year or hopefully sooner. Thanks for a great time.

I live in S. Michigan. Hunted most my life. Killed my first deer at the age of 10 with my grandfather and father. Shot it with a .35 Remington Lever that my great grandfather purchased new. Lived in Atlanta, Ga for 5 years were i met T-Bone(Travis Turner) A.K.A. Big T. I shot at his 20 3-D archery coarse all 5 years. He set up my Renegade Bows and never knew he was a Star till i moved back to Michigan. Videoed Ted Nugent shooting a Blonde Boar on his ranch in Concord, Mi. I'm not a High Fence kinda guy but it was a learning experience. I have been a Pro-Archer Since the age of 10. I have been sponsored by Renegade Archery Company the entire time. I have been sponsored by Easton/Beman Arrows and Tru-Ball Releases. I have won numerous Trophies, plaques and money. Was invited to the Olympics but turned it down. Archery is my hobby, It started becoming like a job and I had to stop. I still shoot my Renegade Outlaw 33 and Easton Light-speed 400 arrows and my Tru-Ball Release.

I started my own production Company Toe-Head Productions. I am available to go on hunting trips or up for hire. I am returning from a Four week stay at Corn Crib Outfitters who let me stay free of charge and payed for my meals. I have many deer on film and one kill. There was many potential shots but the hunter I was with with didn't feel comfortable. There are openings for coyote and Turkeys still. Next years Deer season is filling fast. Book Now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Great intro... Thanks for filling us all in. Welcome to the site, be sure to share it with all your friends. Good luck to you and your video production endevors. Looking forward to reading more of your posts and hearing what else you have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Welcome to the site Toe head. CA has told me alot about what you have going on and I thinks its great. Good luck to you. Hope to see you at the corn crib next year. If you are ever in Maryland and want to film give us a call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volway

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Welcome to the AFFLICTION Toe Head,looking forward to the 2011 CCO hunt already. Spread the word about WA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome to the Affliction John. U need to move to Maryland so you can film for Snivs I'm sick of sitting in a tree with him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toe-Head

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Lol i know i can't wait to go home and sit in a tree and pretend to hunt. It will be me in a tree with no deer. Thank you Bait ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:16 am

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey Toe Head...welcome

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toe-Head

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 am

Father just shot a 7 Point. Guess I called him into about 50 yds when he started away. Then I started calling again and brought him right into him. We sit about 50 yds apart hunting 3.25 acres with a house on it. Last night I called a Button Buck, Doe Fawn, and mature Doe right under his stand. The two fawns looked up at him and spooked the doe so no shots.

2-3 Yrs ago I called a nice 8Pt into gun range of him. I feel like I'm turkey hunting and I'm the caller...lol

Its not about killing deer its the adventure with my father. I will call deer in all day long for him.

I called the Doe and fawns in twice with a Bowgunter. Just bought a Flextone All-In-One Magnum and called a nice buck in.

My grandfather passed about a month and a half ago. My father wanted to take him to corn crib this year but his cancer hit his brain really fast and he is forever in our hearts. He is the reason Toe-Head Productions made it to Corn Crib Outfitters. Just before his passing he gave me his truck(97 F-150) Florida Truck. I sold my 4X4 F-150 to buy my Camera Equipment. My Grandfather always supported me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:28 am

Sounds like your grandfather was a heck of a guy, Congrats to your father. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitch coleman

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:33 am

welcome this is a great site with great people enjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toe-Head From Michigan   

Back to top Go down

Toe-Head From Michigan
Page 1 of 1