Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Prayers for "swampghost"

Go down 
+16
PSE32
shehuntsva
Corey
oaktree
Glenn
Jody
Mark
Tall Tine
MOOSE
Dave
TheRomer
Robert
Joe
Big Sexy
MRA
Mike
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Prayers for "swampghost" Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Please keep member Clif Owen (aka "swampghost") in your thoughts and prayers. His Dad passed away over the weekend. You and your family have our condolences Clif.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Sorry for your loss buddy. I will be including you and your family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:14 pm

My prayers are with him and his family.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Prayers sent Cliff.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Cliff is a good dude and I know he comes from good family. Cliff I'm deeply sorry and I wish you and your familly all the strength they need right now.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Sorry for your lose Cliff,prayers sent out to you and your family
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss Cliff. Hold tight to your faith during this difficult time and may God grant you and your family the strength to pull through it. Remember that God will never leave you or forsake you at your lowest moments.

God bless!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Sorry to hear this Cliff. Prayers sent buddy.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Sorry for your loss. Prayers are sent!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Prayers sent....sorry for your loss

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Sorry to hear of this news Clif! Definitely will add a prayer for your family.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Clif , I am deeply sorry for the loss of your father . May God give you and your family his strength, love and hope . You will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:05 am

Sorry to hear about your loss Clif. I will pray for you and your family buddy.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 pm

So sorry to hear this...Cliff, my prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss Clif. You have all of our remorse. Prayers are sent bud.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 pm

prayers are sent for you GOD bless
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks everyone. I am deeply touched by this. Your kind words are really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:20 pm

hey cliff(swampghost),, man i'm sorry bout' your loss. i also lost my dad nov. 19 08 .a day iwon't forget same as you. i thank god to be raised by such a sterned hanned man, i'd say the same as you were.he'd bust my butt for anything i did wrong. good ole days.being 51 i'd give anything if i could have one more good whippin from him. my prayers go out to you and your's
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:41 am

Sorry for the loss of your father!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for "swampghost"   Prayers for "swampghost" Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for "swampghost"
Page 1 of 1