Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Share | 

OH YEAH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volway

PostSubject: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am

J E T S JETS JETS JETS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bullseye

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am

Glad to see the colts got beat. They are nothing but a big waist of good money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 am

Don't believe the chiefs will go any farther.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bullseye

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:03 am

you never know. Any team can be beat at any time no matter how good they are. Just glad to see Peyton get his ego busted. I like any team except the Colts, wish Indiana would ship them back were they came from cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 am

A lot of sillyness around here Laughing

GO COLTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Chiefs aren't lookin so good. scratch Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:47 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Chiefs aren't lookin so good. scratch Sleep

Knew they wouldn't make it. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 pm

bullseye wrote:
you never know. Any team can be beat at any time no matter how good they are. Just glad to see Peyton get his ego busted. I like any team except the Colts, wish Indiana would ship them back were they came from cheers cheers cheers

We don't want them back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ptshoprat

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 am

sorry but im a colts fan and dont really think it was peyton got his ego busted too much. i mean he did get them into field goal range there at the end good enough so veneteri could nail a feild goal and put them up by 2. i dont know about you but I didnt see peyton on the field when they returned the kickoff to the 47yd line or when they hit their last field goal. just sayin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bullseye

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Think Indiana spends way to much money on the colts, they arent that good of a team. Just like the Pacers. I do believe Indiana has the highest payed QB in the league, for what 1 super bowl, there are lot less payed players and have more titles to show for what they are payed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volway

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:03 pm

ptshoprat wrote:
sorry but im a colts fan and dont really think it was peyton got his ego busted too much. i mean he did get them into field goal range there at the end good enough so veneteri could nail a feild goal and put them up by 2. i dont know about you but I didnt see peyton on the field when they returned the kickoff to the 47yd line or when they hit their last field goal. just sayin

Well I'm not a NFL fan,Can't stand to watch a bunch of grown men get paid WAY TOO MUCH to play a kids game, they have NO enthusiasm on the field and walk on and off,you can tell it's a job to ALL OF THEM. Will stick to m y college football were can see some enthusiasm and love for the game.

Oh yeah if the colts would have won THAT'S ALL YOU WOULD HERE ABOUT WAS HOW GREAT LITTLE PEYTY IS AND ALL THAT CRAP,SO WHEN THEY LOSE HE NEEDS SOME BASHING, just come's along with being maybe the 3rd best QB in the league. JMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 pm

I like hearing all the Manning bashing. Cause I know all but maybe two or three teams would take him tomorrow as their starter. It's Manning and Brady and everyone else is looking up.

There are a ton of great QB's in history that would have loved to have just one Super Bowl ring. Life long Colts fan win or loose and there was a ton of loosing before 18 got here.

I live in Indianapolis and have all my life. The financial impact the Colts have on this area is 20 times what we spent on them. Our downtown was a dirty nasty place till about 25 years ago. The Colts moved in about 26 years ago. Interesting. The Pacers are down right now but still in the playoff hunt. Not sure they are close to being good again but they spent a decade at the top and that was a great run with some great players. They play 40 plus games at home each season depending on playoffs and preseason and even though they don't sell out it's still electric downtown when there is a game.

Also a big Congrats to Jim Harbaugh on his new deal in San Fran. He's a fan favorite around these parts and will make a very good NFL coach. San Fran fans should be excited about what's to come. Congrats Captain Comeback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 pm

bullseye wrote:
Think Indiana spends way to much money on the colts, they arent that good of a team. Just like the Pacers. I do believe Indiana has the highest payed QB in the league, for what 1 super bowl, there are lot less payed players and have more titles to show for what they are payed.

Trade ya the KC Chiefs for them. I'll take Peyton Manning in KC, Any day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bullseye

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Robert wrote:
I like hearing all the Manning bashing. Cause I know all but maybe two or three teams would take him tomorrow as their starter. It's Manning and Brady and everyone else is looking up.

There are a ton of great QB's in history that would have loved to have just one Super Bowl ring. Life long Colts fan win or loose and there was a ton of loosing before 18 got here.

I live in Indianapolis and have all my life. The financial impact the Colts have on this area is 20 times what we spent on them. Our downtown was a dirty nasty place till about 25 years ago. The Colts moved in about 26 years ago. Interesting. The Pacers are down right now but still in the playoff hunt. Not sure they are close to being good again but they spent a decade at the top and that was a great run with some great players. They play 40 plus games at home each season depending on playoffs and preseason and even though they don't sell out it's still electric downtown when there is a game.

Also a big Congrats to Jim Harbaugh on his new deal in San Fran. He's a fan favorite around these parts and will make a very good NFL coach. San Fran fans should be excited about what's to come. Congrats Captain Comeback.
cheers cheers cheers Can't wait till they make it back to the top cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 am

UH...Didn't the Colts just set a record for reaching the playoffs for 9 years in a row? HMM.......Not that good? I think the numbers speak for themselves. They are a heck of a team and will be back next year. No Doubt! You can't win every game. Thats impossible. Jealousy is a terrible thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bullseye

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 am

unfortunately they will be back next year, they may be a good team. Still think they should go back were they came from Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volway

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:28 am

fullrut wrote:
UH...Didn't the Colts just set a record for reaching the playoffs for 9 years in a row? HMM.......Not that good? I think the numbers speak for themselves. They are a heck of a team and will be back next year. No Doubt! You can't win every game. Thats impossible. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

DIDN'T KNOW THEY GAVE RINGS OUT FOR MAKING PLAYOFFS FOR 9 STRAIGHT YEARS?? lol!

1 SUPERBOWL WIN OUT OF 9 HMMMMMM PRETTY GOOD PERCENTAGE THERE? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 am

how many does the Titans have ZERO.................. how often they make the playoffs??? not often

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 am

fullrut wrote:

Not trying to bash or take anything away from the Colts but they dont play in that tough of a division as of lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 am

Mark wrote:
how many does the Titans have ZERO.................. how often they make the playoffs??? not often

OUCH, you OK Steve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volway

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Mark wrote:

Dont know AND DON'T CARE,like I said I don't like or watch NFL.

SEC SEC SEC SEC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haymaker

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 am

I'm a Colts fan and I think they did pretty good this year when you consider they were playing with 3 - 4 string players most of the year. I really didn't think they would make the playoffs after about week 5. Heck they had a player (line backer I think) on the field that they had just picked up the week prior to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH   

Back to top Go down

OH YEAH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1