Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

Colorado flyfishing, here I come!

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    oregonzach

oregonzach

Colorado flyfishing, here I come!  Empty
    PostSubject: Colorado flyfishing, here I come!    Colorado flyfishing, here I come!  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 am

So my wife surprised me with a trip for my upcoming birthday, and we are going to Colorado over my spring break. She got her aunts rci condo for us and booked it for granby co for the first week of april. She wasn't happy when I tried to turn it into a spring bear hunt, so we settled on me taking my flyrod with me and spending a little time chasing rainbows. Its gonna be cold, but I don't care, I'm pumped to finally fish a mountain stream for trout again!
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Colorado flyfishing, here I come!    Colorado flyfishing, here I come!  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am

Man that sounds like fun. I would love to do a fly fishing stream trout . Here it's mainly stocked lake trout. A whole different thing. Have fun and good luck, Can't wait to see those picts.
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Colorado flyfishing, here I come!    Colorado flyfishing, here I come!  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 pm

That sure does sound like fun,make sure to take plenty of pics to share with us.
    Back to top Go down
    Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Colorado flyfishing, here I come!    Colorado flyfishing, here I come!  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Jamie did good. Congrats on the trip
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Colorado flyfishing, here I come!    Colorado flyfishing, here I come!  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Thats awesome.... should be a great trip!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorado flyfishing, here I come!    Colorado flyfishing, here I come!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Colorado flyfishing, here I come!
    Page 1 of 1