Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Snow Snow go away,

Go down 
+3
Mark
Snivs
30pointbuck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Looks like another big snow storm coming tomorrow, Their saying this could be one to remember. 12" to 2' feet, Monday night into wed. NASTY, The NOAH weather radio is going off.
Winter storm warning.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Good Luck. Something suppose to hit us this week also.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 pm

2" of Ice here they say....thats gonna suck for powerlines and trees!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Sure is, good luck to you all as well.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 pm

This storm coming in could be good for the last day of deer season in MD. Going to try and get out tomorrow evening. Wind 5mph and wintery mix to start at 9pm. Hopefully it will get them on there feet.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Good luck snivs
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:33 am

Good luck if your still hunting

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 am

We are expecting close to 3 inches of ice. They are telling people to be prepared for power outages.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Better snow than ice! I'm stocking up on firewood and getting ready to spend a relaxing few days stuck in the house, taking naps and reading...
Good luck Snivs!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Well the ice is here now. We are just waiting for the blizzard. They say this storm will be historical. 20+ inches.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks everyone. The luck was not with me tonight. I didn't even see a deer. Crying or Very sad The luck was over Tommy's. He put something on the ground that has horn. Only got a text photo. Hope to hear story soon.

To all expecting bad weather. I wish you and your families to stay safe.
Back to top Go down
fullrut

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Good luck snivs

Man I didn't realize you could still deer hunt up there. AWESOME!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Got my generator moved up to the barn this evening and plenty of gas, and ammo for food if it gets real bad.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Well, the winter weather is here and it is nasty. Work was called off this morn, of the 20 yrs. i've been their, this is the first time ever they have called off. Now i see the National Guard setting up heavy equipment on the hiway. I think it will be worse to the east and north east parts of MO. Chicago, etc.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm

the ice is stacking up pretty good here now,but we still have power. there is several with out power allready hope we can keep ours but im sure with it still comeing it is only a matter of time, be safe everyone who is in this storm.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Be safe everybody that has to be out in this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow Snow go away, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow go away,   Snow Snow go away, Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow Snow go away,
Page 1 of 1