Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Do it yourself camo dipping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Do it yourself camo dipping Empty
PostSubject: Do it yourself camo dipping   Do it yourself camo dipping EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:32 am

Was wondering if any of you all have tried the do it yourself camo dipping?

I was thinking about tring to do it on my new Muzzy. it has theblack synthetic stock on it now but would like to camo it out.

The kit comes with everything you need to do it and there will be plenty left to do other things as well.

if you havent heard of it before here is a link to there website. looks pretty simple to do as long as you take your time doing it. http://camodipkit.com/
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Do it yourself camo dipping   Do it yourself camo dipping EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:03 am

I've heard of it mike, but i have never done it. I here alot of guys trying it out on a light switch cover for practice, before actually venturing out and doing it. Good Luck with it, and post some picts. if and when you finish.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Do it yourself camo dipping   Do it yourself camo dipping EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 am

Been looking into it but haven't taken the plunge yet. Let us know how it works if you do try it
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Do it yourself camo dipping   Do it yourself camo dipping EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Will do guys, just need to get the extra money together first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it yourself camo dipping   Do it yourself camo dipping Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it yourself camo dipping
Page 1 of 1