Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Looking for bows...please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oregonzach

oregonzach

Looking for bows...please? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for bows...please?   Looking for bows...please? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 pm

I am starting an archery club at the school I teach at and am looking for some free or reaaally cheap bows. I'm not looking for nice bows, I'm looking more for those old fiberglass recurves you see at garage sales for a couple of bucks. Or any old bow you don't need. If you want to loan it, I'll get it back to you. If you are far away, I'll pay for the shipping. Anything you can do to help get kids into archery will be very appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bows...please?   Looking for bows...please? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Awesome gesture for the kids Zach, Hope ya find some.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bows...please?   Looking for bows...please? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 pm

how big are you looking for?

I think i have one of those fiber glass ones around here some where but it is one of those little ones,like 24" at the most. let me know if that is what you are looking for and ill see if i can find it.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bows...please?   Looking for bows...please? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:36 am

Good deal Zach. Probably be able to help with this. I think I have some sitting around
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bows...please?   Looking for bows...please? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks guys, this is for Jr. High and a few high schoolers, both boys and girls. I'm sure bows with a 15 or 20 pound draw would be fine for a few of them, all of the way up to full size bows for others. So whatever you have, if it can stick an arrow in a hay bale I'm sure we can use it!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bows...please?   Looking for bows...please? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Ill Look around and see if i can find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bows...please?   Looking for bows...please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for bows...please?
Page 1 of 1