Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Give your input on Indiana's deer changes!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oregonzach

oregonzach

Give your input on Indiana's deer changes! Empty
PostSubject: Give your input on Indiana's deer changes!   Give your input on Indiana's deer changes! EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:08 pm

They are still taking feedback from the public on the new proposals. One of the new rules will allow crossbows during early archery going to http://www.in.gov/nrc/2377.htm and click on "Comment on Proposed Rule" next to the deer rule amendments. Mad Another will allow those of us who were too stupid to buy a lifetime license the option of buying a deer license "bundle" at a much better price. Oh yeah, and while you're there, be a pal and ask them to allow normal deer rifles for firearm season! (Just my pet peeve!)
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Give your input on Indiana's deer changes!   Give your input on Indiana's deer changes! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 am

Will give some input on this today
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Give your input on Indiana's deer changes!   Give your input on Indiana's deer changes! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Right on. Bring on ALL high powered rifles for Indiana Deer. cheers
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Give your input on Indiana's deer changes!   Give your input on Indiana's deer changes! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:56 pm

I dont mind most of them. Making the gun sEason shorter not a bad idea. The reasoning behind it was that like 75-80% of the deer killed during gun season happens in the first few days. More time for archery sounds good to me. The earn a buck for urban zones is another good idea also. What I don't like is the doe only firearm season right in the middle of archery season. Well these are just MHO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give your input on Indiana's deer changes!   Give your input on Indiana's deer changes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Give your input on Indiana's deer changes!
Page 1 of 1