Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

my mineral site

Go down 
+2
Robert
Justintohunting
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:04 pm

here is my salt lick that has been out since the beginning of this year ..i dont have any trail cam pics yet but probably will next week when i run out to go check them.. Went out last week to add more salt and here is what it looks like.. the log at the top of the page is about 5 ft long so that gives you an idea of how much it has been tore up.. Its dug about a ft deep and if you look close you can see the deer prints in it.. Cant wait to see what i got on cam.. will post them..
my mineral site 100_0014
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm

you gotta like that they are digging at it pretty good.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:53 pm

looking good! they are definately hittin it, what are you putting in it ? stock salt or a mixture?
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:15 pm

i mixed a bag of trace mineral salt and a bag of stock salt with a bag of deer cane.. I made 3 sites out of this mixture and they all look like this... Pretty much cost me 5 bucks a site..
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Pretty much as the same as I'm using ecept I'm using dicalcium phosphate instead of deer cane , I can make about 150 pounds of mineral for around 60 bucks and will last me all year for 5 sites, keep up the good work, it pays off in the end !
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 pm

awesome, wish mine was that good. Sad Mine looks almost like it did when i put it out the first day.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:39 am

Looks good ill have to add a photo of mine here in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 pm

You'll definatly be tagging out over that site. Lots of action good luck this seas, can't wait to see the final result.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Here is one I made up. Salt block plus deer block. I'll have to dig it up cone first of September.

my mineral site 1308104933
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 pm

nice good luck on it this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my mineral site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mineral site   my mineral site Empty

Back to top Go down

my mineral site
Page 1 of 1