Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 am

This morning I took my Savage 220 to the range, she is topped off with a Leupold VX-II 3-9x40, I'm using Remington Accu-Tip 3" Slugs.

5 shot group at 100 yards 4" high above center, I think she is ready for deer/bear season, this is a 175/200 yard gun !!!!

Don't mind the slug holes to the left, made them while sighting in.

If I knew how to post pictures I would, if anyone would be willing to post the pictures for me please let me know and I will email them to you. Thank you !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Send them to me and i'll post em for ya. deerstalker@att.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:15 am

Picts for BOWHUNTERCOP

Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 am

Looks like your dialed in and ready to go. Nice shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 am

Dale, thank you for posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 pm

yep looks like you are ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:53 pm

BOWHUNTERCOP wrote:
Dale, thank you for posting

Was my pleasure, any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

nice shooting looking good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Heck man, thats better than a lot of rifles right there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:36 am

Nice group. Haven't had a chance to shoot a Savage ML myself but I love Savage riffles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   Fri May 11, 2012 5:09 pm

If your in the market for a great shotgun that handles like a rifle, then go out and purchase this shotgun, it may not have the smoothest action, but it is a complete tack driver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning   

Back to top Go down

Took The Savage 220 To The Range This Morning
Page 1 of 1