Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Prepping for the season

Go down 
+3
30pointbuck
buckbuster217
DaveC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveC

DaveC

Prepping for the season Empty
PostSubject: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm in full preperation mode for the upcoming deer season. All the cameras went up Saturday. On Sunday we started opening up the overgrown logging roads and trimmed shooting lanes. I pulled a few stands for maintenence and they will be back up this weekend. Shooting the bow most evenings, glassing as well. The countdown is on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

All my cams are up, and even turned on now! lol, keeping the minerals going, have trimmed shooting lanes , and still have several stands to hang, need to get my rear in gear on that. I have been shooting at least 3 nights a week but will start every night soon.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Im close to ready
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 pm

I need to get my cameras and blocks out behind the house and the main farm.Find a good tree to hang a ladderstand.Go scout a couple new farms I will be hunting this fall.Just wish it would cool off some.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 pm

have cams up but waiting to go put up a new stand site till after my wedding, But i have to go get a new stand because my old one has a big crack in the metal. not safe. But have to wait till aug 1 due to my wedding, dont want the future wife to think im not spending all my money on the wedding. after though free game! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Oh yea since i'm thinking about it. Whats a good hang/lock on stand for less than 130?
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 pm

im getting pretty pumped myself and been glassing a few areas and i looks like its gonna be another great year..
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 pm

The planning and preparation and, more than anything else, the expectation, is half of the fun of hunting!
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 pm

oregonzach wrote:
The planning and preparation and, more than anything else, the expectation, is half of the fun of hunting!

I couldn't agree with ya more !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DaveC

DaveC

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 am

Took the cams down a couple weeks ago, when the loggers moved in, Shocked That threw a wrench in my plans for hunting that woods this fall. We have some super high temps moving in this weekend, I'm hoping to get some more cams out early tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the season   Prepping for the season Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepping for the season
Page 1 of 1