Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

what gun you using this year for season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

PostSubject: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

im gonna use my new toy ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 pm

That thing is sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm

That is a sweet SKS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

No rifles in my state. Oh well. I'm hoping to tag out with my bow this year thought. I have a little one on the way in early December so I need to hunt long and hard early season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 am

Planning a hunt in Missouri this fall and if I do that then I'll be going with a buddies riffle but here in Indiana I use an H&R Ultra slug or a T/C Omega muzzleloader. In this picture they are the guns on the ends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

robert, that is a nice collection you got there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Justintohunting wrote:
robert, that is a nice collection you got there..

X2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks guys. I love nice guns. Those guns are, from left to right, my deer gun, yote gun, turkey gun, and ML.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wacker

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 am

We can't use semi rifles or pistols for hunting here. Good luck with that SKS. If I carry a rifle it'll be a Ruger M77 stainless/synth in 7mm Mag topped with a Leupolt 3.5-10x50 VXIII. That rifle has always been good to me no matter what critters it's pointed at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Don't really hunt with a gun anymore but if I would go out during gun season in Ohio I would be using my Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag shotgun, can't use rifles here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Savage 220f 20ga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Ya same here i don't hunt with a gun anymore. Just too cold for my old bones. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   

Back to top Go down

what gun you using this year for season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1