Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

what gun you using this year for season

Go down 
+4
Indiana_buck_buster
fullrut
30pointbuck
Justintohunting
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

what gun you using this year for season Empty
PostSubject: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

im gonna use my new toy ..
what gun you using this year for season 102_0019
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 pm

That thing is sweet.
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm

That is a sweet SKS.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

No rifles in my state. Oh well. I'm hoping to tag out with my bow this year thought. I have a little one on the way in early December so I need to hunt long and hard early season.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 am

Planning a hunt in Missouri this fall and if I do that then I'll be going with a buddies riffle but here in Indiana I use an H&R Ultra slug or a T/C Omega muzzleloader. In this picture they are the guns on the ends.

what gun you using this year for season Agun2
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

robert, that is a nice collection you got there..
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Justintohunting wrote:
robert, that is a nice collection you got there..

X2
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks guys. I love nice guns. Those guns are, from left to right, my deer gun, yote gun, turkey gun, and ML.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 am

We can't use semi rifles or pistols for hunting here. Good luck with that SKS. If I carry a rifle it'll be a Ruger M77 stainless/synth in 7mm Mag topped with a Leupolt 3.5-10x50 VXIII. That rifle has always been good to me no matter what critters it's pointed at.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Don't really hunt with a gun anymore but if I would go out during gun season in Ohio I would be using my Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag shotgun, can't use rifles here
Back to top Go down
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Savage 220f 20ga.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Ya same here i don't hunt with a gun anymore. Just too cold for my old bones. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   what gun you using this year for season Empty

Back to top Go down

what gun you using this year for season
Page 1 of 1