Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

what gun you using this year for season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

PostSubject: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

im gonna use my new toy ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 pm

That thing is sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm

That is a sweet SKS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

No rifles in my state. Oh well. I'm hoping to tag out with my bow this year thought. I have a little one on the way in early December so I need to hunt long and hard early season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 am

Planning a hunt in Missouri this fall and if I do that then I'll be going with a buddies riffle but here in Indiana I use an H&R Ultra slug or a T/C Omega muzzleloader. In this picture they are the guns on the ends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

robert, that is a nice collection you got there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Justintohunting wrote:
robert, that is a nice collection you got there..

X2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks guys. I love nice guns. Those guns are, from left to right, my deer gun, yote gun, turkey gun, and ML.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wacker

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 am

We can't use semi rifles or pistols for hunting here. Good luck with that SKS. If I carry a rifle it'll be a Ruger M77 stainless/synth in 7mm Mag topped with a Leupolt 3.5-10x50 VXIII. That rifle has always been good to me no matter what critters it's pointed at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Don't really hunt with a gun anymore but if I would go out during gun season in Ohio I would be using my Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag shotgun, can't use rifles here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Savage 220f 20ga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Ya same here i don't hunt with a gun anymore. Just too cold for my old bones. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what gun you using this year for season   

Back to top Go down

what gun you using this year for season
Page 1 of 1