Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

This is my video I shot the other day with my Iphone. I was shooting my destroyer 350 with a NAP 2 Blade Bloodrunner at 20 yards. It pretty much split the watermelon in half. MAJOR DEVSATATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftPWor1ge_M
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Awesome video!!!! hope ya get to do that to a deer here before long!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 pm

awesome thanks for posting I plan on using these this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 pm

i like how it split the melon down and around the sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 am

Thats cool. They do some damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon   

Back to top Go down

NAP BLOODRUNNER 2 BLADE VS WATERMELON VIDEO doesnt end so well for the water melon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1