Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

shooting out of the blind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bowshootinannie

bowshootinannie

shooting out of the blind Empty
PostSubject: shooting out of the blind   shooting out of the blind EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 pm

I am going to be bowshooting this year for a big deer and I am going to be shooting out of a blind for the first time..i got out to practice in my yerd. i set the blind thirty yards away from my spyderware target. i get my bow and my little chair in the blind and I get my little window open and i sit in my chair and I realize, do i put the bow out the window or will the limbs hit the blind when i shoot???.. scratch I call my son because i think i was having blind panic.. cyclops i call Justin and he gets mom all lined out over the phone. But it was my first time and I really did not know what to do. I will say that i was not too darn bad, its a little difficult to shoot off that little chair so im gonna do alot of practicing, I am so seriouse aboiut getting that big deer this season!!!!!! Thanks for your help justin cheers
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: shooting out of the blind   shooting out of the blind EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Good luck gettin that big buck this seas. Can't wait to see the picts.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: shooting out of the blind   shooting out of the blind EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm

how big is the blind. i made a big on 8'x8'. i would leave the bow in the blind as much as possible. try getting a sivel chair and practice out of it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: shooting out of the blind   shooting out of the blind EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 pm

double bull makes a chair that looks like a triangle, perfect for shooting a bow out of..
keep the bow inside of the blnd..
TIP: make sure your arrow is above the window before you release.. LAst year i missed a doe because my arrow hit the bottom of the blind and sent my arrow over her back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shooting out of the blind   shooting out of the blind Empty

Back to top Go down

shooting out of the blind
Page 1 of 1