Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Alpha Mudlite....

Go down 
+3
oregonzach
buckbuster217
Mark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 am

been wearing these out putting up cameras and checking minerals....

these boots are awesome non insulated and LIGHT

great early season boot

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 pm

glad they are working out for ya Mark, good to see a company that makes a great product!!!!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I have a pair also, and they are really comfortable . I don't like walking in most tall rubber boots, but these feel like walking in tennis shoes. Great walking boot!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

They are nice lookin and comfortable looking.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm

gonna have to get me a pair
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 am

I just got a pair too and love the reinforced front and sides. They'll get through the thick stuff without issue
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Got 4 pairs shipped to us, but I didn't take a pair ( allready have 4 pair of Lacrosse boots didn't want to be greedy ) but the rest of the team loves them. I tried a pair on and regreted my desicion not to get a pair. Very comfortable and they do great on getting the sweat away from your foot with their new aircirc system. No more swamp foot. We will have a review up on them on our site sometime in the next couple weeks. DFid a little preview of them and some of their other models already up on the site cjeck them out www.abnakioutdoors.com/product review
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Got 4 pairs shipped to us, but I didn't take a pair ( allready have 4 pair of Lacrosse boots didn't want to be greedy ) but the rest of the team loves them. I tried a pair on and regreted my desicion not to get a pair. Very comfortable and they do great on getting the sweat away from your foot with their new aircirc system. No more swamp foot. We will have a review up on them on our site sometime in the next couple weeks. DFid a little preview of them and some of their other models already up on the site cjeck them out www.abnakioutdoors.com/product review

remember me if you ever get too many lol! Lacross makes some awesome boots
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 am

I've been wearing mine for a few weeks now and they are what I expect from Lacrosse, FANTASTIC. Comfortable, light weight, easy on and off, and durable. What more could you want from a hunting boot. Man do I love Lacrosse boots. Have a few different pair in the hunting room and couldn't be happier with them. No matter what the weather or temp I'm covered!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alpha Mudlite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Mudlite....   Alpha Mudlite.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Mudlite....
Page 1 of 1