Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

any reloaders on here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

any reloaders on here Empty
PostSubject: any reloaders on here   any reloaders on here EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I reload for my 243 .. I got 95 gr ballistic tip hornadys, backed by 38.7 grains of H414 powder.. Blew pretty good hole in my doe last year..Well she was bout 5 steps from me had a scope full of fur..lol
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: any reloaders on here   any reloaders on here EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

I dont but pro staffer oragonzach reloads all his ammo
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: any reloaders on here   any reloaders on here EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Yep zach does.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: any reloaders on here   any reloaders on here EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

How did I miss this thread?!?!
I also load for the 6mm, the ballistic twin of the 243. I use the 95gr nosler partitions, I have had good results with varget, but I've made up a batch with rl22 and I'm itchen to see how they group and shoot them over my chronograph. I might be taking it to MO this fall...I've also loaded and shot hundreds of 65gr v-maxes in it, they've turned jackrabbits, prarie dogs, and coyotes inside out!
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: any reloaders on here   any reloaders on here EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 pm

oregonzach wrote:
How did I miss this thread?!?!
I also load for the 6mm, the ballistic twin of the 243. I use the 95gr nosler partitions, I have had good results with varget, but I've made up a batch with rl22 and I'm itchen to see how they group and shoot them over my chronograph. I might be taking it to MO this fall...I've also loaded and shot hundreds of 65gr v-maxes in it, they've turned jackrabbits, prarie dogs, and coyotes inside out!

sweet man if you got any other load ideas for the .243 let me know i been messing with it for a few years now.. Have shot a few deer with some bullets that i made.. It feels good.. I would love to see those 65 gr in action, or their aftermath.lol
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: any reloaders on here   any reloaders on here EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Zach is a reloading guru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any reloaders on here   any reloaders on here Empty

Back to top Go down

any reloaders on here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Ammunition-
Jump to: