Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

tc encore pro hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

PostSubject: tc encore pro hunter   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm

hey all im in the market to buy the thompson center encore pro hunter. to start off i will just be getting the .50 cal ml barrel. and was thinking of topping it off with the leupold ultimate slam scope. eventuall i will collect the rest of the barrels, but over time. ive been doing alot of research online on this gun, and going by the reviews it seems like a great gun to own. i guess what im looking to get out of you guys is your personal take on the gun. what kind of loads and sabots you found that work best with you. what kind of scope rings and bases you use. i currently own the omega, but im looking to get the pro hunter because i like the idea of having an all around gun for every season. and all you have to do is change the barrel for a diff gun while keeping your comfort with the same reciever. i look forward to hearing from yall. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: tc encore pro hunter   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Im not much on the black powder rifles but shoot oregonzach a pm or he'll chime in on the subject when he comes online, he's our gun guru here. I gurantee he can answer any firearm question you have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

tc encore pro hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1