Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

2 weeks left for MO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

2 weeks left for MO Empty
PostSubject: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:47 am

Im ready, braodheads are tuned,been shooting in full camo with binos and everythig on.. Will be using face paint because i cant feel my kisser too well and im afraid the string will snag the face mask.. been shooting in the blind and treestand for practice..one more 3-d shoot tomorro ....time is getting near Basketball cant wait
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 am

I have 4 more weeks to go. i was completely ready as far as bow wise then i went and got a new one yesterday. So i will have to bust ass when it gets here to get it ready and get used to shootin it. Its better than what i did last season where i got a new bow 3 days before season.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:19 am

4 weeks should be about enough time..at least your experianced and dont have to learn everything from scratch, should take you a day of tinkering and another of fine tuning..
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 am

yeah the only thing is its my first twin cam but i think this bow will be a lot more forgiving than the truth 2 it has a 7.25" brace height and longe ata, so i should be good to go, i know im pumped, i love the testerossa finish on the bowtech. I have a 5 pin sight and probably will be cramming all the pins together with this bow
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:48 am

down to one week left cheers Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Im over joyed
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 am

i have 23 days left and i need them to to get my new bow dialed in. Its fast, really fast i was really surprised.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 pm

10 Day's for me. cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:51 am

2 weeks and a wake up for us in Ohio!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks left for MO   2 weeks left for MO Empty

Back to top Go down

2 weeks left for MO
Page 1 of 1