Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

awesome site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kkleve

kkleve

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: awesome site   awesome site EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm

this is one of my most used and favorite websites, im still fairly new here but feel well accepted on here especially for my age.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 pm

we like haveing you on here, bring on all your friends...Hardly any of my friends are as "In to it" as i am and wont join,, they dont spend thier time interacting with other hunters.. they are the type to dust the bow off the night before a hunt.. Needless to say , i hunt mostly alone, but love getting new people in the outdoors...As far as age , it dont matter, if you got a tip or technique i can use to make myself more successfull then ill read..Myself im 21, and have felt welcome since i joined..I also, enjoyed reading your story of your muzzleloader buck.. WA is like your whole differnt family..There isnt as much negative feed back like on other hunting sites.. Im deffinatly a member here for life , its kind of addicting too...I love looking at new posts and pics...Enjoy the site..If you need anything feel free to PM or email me...
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:54 am

this site has treated me better than any other forum, i am growing to hate archery talk everything is negative. you guys have all made me feel very welcome here. this is by far the best forum i have ever been on. I am the same way as you justin only 2 of my friends that i hang out with are as big into hunting as i am but they are only 16. Everyone around here my age barely hunts and wont ever shoot. so this is the only place i can really talk to people about hunting and shooting.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 am

too bad we live so far away.. lol! Everyone i hang out with and shoot with is 30 or 40 .. No one my age around here into hunting either.. All i see in the younger generations is video games, no hunting, not even interested..kinda sad
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm

its very sad, i have friends that claim to be bow hunters but rarely go and wont ever shoot with me. nobody around here wants to shoot everyday so im usually stuck shootin alone. the high school i went has started an archery program 2 years ago and has been very successful. i think nasp was one of the best programs they started here, it is getting some of the younger kids involved and they all love it, they made nationals both years so far. the national tournament is fun to go watch. its in louisville, last time i went lee and tiffany were there signing autographs for the kids i highly reccomend anyone to go watch it,i think that the high schools should all offer hunter saftey and boater saftey courses put on by local conservation officers
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 pm

We are glad to have ya here Kole, you've been a big asset to the site we need more members like you.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
We are glad to have ya here Kole, you've been a big asset to the site we need more members like you.

X2
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 pm

thank you guys, this a great site with great members on here. Im trying to get my friends around here to join. this site has a lot of great information to offer.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Glad to have you on WA Kole....you are a great asset to WA

and yes we have the best forum out there!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome site   awesome site EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am

Thank you Mark, and yes this is definately the best forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content