Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My New Assault Toy.

Go down 
+2
Justintohunting
30pointbuck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

My New Assault Toy. Empty
PostSubject: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Got my new Colt AR-15 223 5.56 NATO last week and man this thing shoots awesome. Been shooting at 50 yrds and it's perfect out of the box. Made 1 adj and as the pict shows dead on accurate. Open sights. 25 rounds.

My New Assault Toy. Img_0012

My New Assault Toy. Img_0013

My New Assault Toy. Img_0014

Last edited by 30pointbuck on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 pm

LOVE IT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 am

Great looking AR Dale! lugged one of those around for 8 years , through everything from jungle to the big sand box, as long as you keep her clean she will never disappoint you!!
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 am

They sure are fun to shoot. I choose not to call them that "A" word, it's just another rifle. Make sure you stock up on some mags. If you look around you could find some decent deals on them.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 am

love it
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 am

Good shooting! Tactical rifles are fun, I have a stag. If you don't reload you might want to start now, those eat a lot and it can get expensive to feed them real fast!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 pm

oregonzach wrote:
Good shooting! Tactical rifles are fun, I have a stag. If you don't reload you might want to start now, those eat a lot and it can get expensive to feed them real fast!

Zach im findn that out real quick. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Assault Toy.   My New Assault Toy. Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Assault Toy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: