Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Nate "new breed" Esparza

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

Nate "new breed" Esparza Empty
PostSubject: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Nothing till the 1st. I just didn't wanna be left out. Lol
Going this weekend to put up my comfy stand, and 2 ground blinds, check cams and fill feeders. Will post later.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Well just putting all the final touches on everything for opener on Saturday. Went and checked cams today. Alittle frustrated, because the buck I've had my eye on for the last few months has just disappeared. Haven't seen him on cam in 2 weeks. But life goes on, still have mcnasty hanging around, so I may take him on the opener. Also went out today and moved a stand to a more suitable tree for filming where I hung my camera set today, my camera man will be with me the weekend of the 8th filming for his and hers outdoors. only 36 hours till legal light. Won't get much sleep the next 2 nights.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Nate "new breed" Esparza IMG_7585
My view come the first, feeder is 13 yds from my tree.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 am

Good luck. Looks Like u have good cover
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:39 pm

good looking set Nate, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 pm

less than 12 hours till Opening sunrise. getting gear packed, and washed. No sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:22 am

Well I'm up, got about 2 hours of sleep, got the truck loaded and about to leave for the stand. Yea a little early bit oh well. Hopefully have some pics later.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:32 am

It's. Cold. The weather showed 50 as alowtoday. So idresssed for 50, but got 37.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:34 am

i hate when that happens Shocked
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:46 am

Yeah I had 41 this morning. Crazy weather for October.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Well had deer around me all morning, but once the sun came up they all pulled their vanishing act or turned into squirrels. Be back at it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Day 1 in the books. One good encounter witha doe, just couldn't get a shot, came at me straight on veered to my right and I couldn't spin to get a shot if she woulda offered one. She caught my wind and spooked out. My buddy was able to get a shot but missed. Good first day. Ready for many many more
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:36 pm

well another sit in the books. Didn;t see anything but a bunch of squirrels. Went and got another stand site ready and going to go hang a ladder stand after lunch. Hopefully luck will change tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Long night last night, my buddy shot a fawn at last light last night, only his second deer ever first with a bow, so he want catch to much grief from me. He shot it late and couldnet give me any info about the shot or where it went except between those 2 trees that were about 10 yds apart. so I went into super tracking mode, which is very hard to do with a little head lamp, so i had him go back to my truck and get the big handheld spot light, much easier. ANyways in the mean time i had found only 4 pin head spots of blood in 30 yds. once i got my big yellow light it went much easier. tracked it another 100 yds with very little blood up till the last 15 yds or so, then i came across the blood trail i'm used to rages making. It was a hands and knees tracking job, my hardest to date.
Nate "new breed" Esparza IMG_4675
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:37 am

Well another day, another sit. Perfect morning, didn't bust out anything on way to stand or while getting in stand, which never happens, had a small cool front come through last nite bringing a decent rain, so hopefully deer will be moving this morning.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Been raining fairly hard all weekend. Thank god!!! But downside is haven't been able to get out hunting, but hopefully it will stop by the am, and I can get out. This front has brought much cooler temps so hopefully deer will be moving.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 am

Well storms rOlled through gain last night, so got out here early and had a deer couldn't tell what or who it was, for 15 min or so. Left 5 min before I could fully see. Walked eight under my stand and then saw it was a doe. But was on my off hand side. Oh well still very early.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:25 am

Well good morning, good day except for my encounter getting into the stand, turned the corner to go into the woods 15 yds from my stand and bam am face to face with one of the fawns on my property. Scaredthe crap outta me since I wasn't using a flashlight. Got a good wind hopedully today something dies.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 am

i hate when you spook a turkey off its roost. That is loud as hell and will almost make you change your shorts.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 am

yep, i had that happen before..I hate when they let u walk pretty much right below them before they take off..
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Well got out to the farm a little late. Took longer than I thought to get out of town. Well got my smoke pole sighted in. Took me about 15 shots or so, and was shooting 150 grains of powder couldn't get a group worth crap. So dropped it down to 100 grains and at 100 yds came up with this. 3 shot group at 100 yds.
Nate "new breed" Esparza IMG_7981
Spent rest of night scouting. Saw 15 deer on our north pasture about a mile away, couldn't tell much, but could see two racks through the spooting scope. Ready to get out tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Good enough group. Awesome shooting.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Headed out with Donny of dkm scents, and jon Sissney of his&hers outdoors, gonna be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Set up on stand and have a few trails that look like super highways. Should be a good night. Was told this is the number 3 spot.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:15 am

Well first shot of the year and I blew it. Don't know what happened but nice mature doe stepped out with her yearling and my shot ended up 3 ft left of where I wanted it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate "new breed" Esparza   Nate "new breed" Esparza Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate "new breed" Esparza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next