Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

T3`s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

T3`s Empty
PostSubject: T3`s   T3`s EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Anyone using the T3`s this year.. Ive been hearing good reviews.. May try them on my next deer..
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

T3`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: T3`s   T3`s EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

well i purchased some T3s for lateseason.. So far im impressed with the flight and the ease of the clips..
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

T3`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: T3`s   T3`s EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 am

The clips are one thing that bother me about these heads. Thats why Im going tio shot the Bloodrunners again next year.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

T3`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: T3`s   T3`s EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:29 pm

When I first saw them and messed with them I didn't like the spider clips but after seeing them in action from a couple deer I filmed Tommy shoot last year I decided to give them a shot this year. I couldn't figure out the clips and thought they were junk until I figured out you have to push the blades up pretty hard to get them to lock. Shot 3 deer with them this year myself and some of the other guys have taken several deer with them with no problems and AWESOME blood trails. If I get some time I will post a short video of the blood trail the last buck I shot left. It was 5-6' wide the whole way, by far the easiest blood trail I ever followed.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

T3`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: T3`s   T3`s EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 pm

i too have been messing with the spider clips and didnt get a good feel for them.. They seem very hard to get deployed.. Camo Assassin did you mess with the spidewr clips and adjust them at all or did you leave them they way they come..They seem very hard to get deployed but maybe with the impact on deer hide it may open.. Just wondering if you messed with them at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T3`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: T3`s   T3`s Empty

Back to top Go down

T3`s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Official Sponsors of Whitetail Affliction :: G5 Broadheads-
Jump to: