Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gr8fuldoug

Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale Empty
PostSubject: Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale   Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale Clbanner120710

The Summer's heating up and so are the deals.

Camera Land is having a "Doug's Leaving on Vacation 10% Off Store Wide Sale"

Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale P7230088-1

Every year I go on an annual "Once in a Lifetime Alaskan Fishing Trip" and this year it will be even longer as I have to stop in Las Vegas on the way to attend the iCast Fishing convention for my other business, Pelagic Outfitters.
Never wishing for the boys here to be bored while I am out, this year I came up with a great idea. While I am away our entire new & demo inventory (with the exception of new Leica, Leupold, S&B, Swarovski & Trijicon brands,) will be 10% off, as long as you either call the order in or put 10% Doug's Away Sale in the note area of your web order (on web orders we will issue the 10% refund to your payment method when we process the order). You must do this. I am thrilled to keep the guys here crazy busy while I am relaxing, fishing and enjoying a cigar without a care, however, when I get back I prefer not to get a ton of e-mails and calls saying "I didn't mention it but I wanted the 10% off". Please either call in and mention the 10% off or type it in the note area of your order. This sale will run from July 8th - July 21st.

Yes, Cameras, Lenses, Flash Units, all related camera gear and accessories, Bags, Tripods etc.

All New & Demo Sports Optics are included (not open box goods or Deal of the Day sale items):
Riflescopes, Binoculars, Spotters, Monoculars, Rangefinders, etc.

If we have it new or demo then it is part of this sale (with the exclusions mentioned above).
Yes, Fed Ex ground shipping is still included on all orders that are over $100.00 after the discount is applied.

Please feel free to call Joel, Scottie, Mark or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Brunton, Burris, Leica, Leupold, Meopta, Minox, Steiner, Vortex and Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.
If you are so inclined to participate please click here to make a donation On the right side of the donation page you'll see The Paymer Boys which is the page set up by us.

* Very Important Notice: This sale is good from the dates listed in this sale. Not retroactive to earlier purchases and it will not be extended to orders after midnight on the 21st. It is not combinable with any MIL/LEO or other offers.
Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale CL-logo-new-sig
I'll be back the 22nd, be well.
Doug
212-753-5128
www.CameraLandNY.com
CameraLand@aol.com

* To be perfectly clear the following are not included in this sale:
- New Leica, Leupold, S&B, Swarovski & Trijicon products. Demo Leica and Demo Swarovski are included.
- Open Box Products
- Deal of the Day Sale Items
- Combination Add On Sale Items
Any questions just give a call and we can clarify it.
Back to top Go down

Camera Land's "Doug's on Vacation" Sale
Page 1 of 1