Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Getting a little better

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Getting a little better Empty
PostSubject: Getting a little better   Getting a little better EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Yesterday evening I decided to head to my families pond and try my luck at some bass. When I arrived I talked to my family and they were saying that the fish were still on the bottom and not feeding much. Was told I probably wouldn't catch anything. They were being way too modest. Literally my 3rd cast with a crank bait a really nice young bass hammered it. My family was right though...they definitely were staying on the bottom but they were more than willing to bite. I even caught a cat fish on a crank bait. That was a first for me. But the bait that they were really hitting was the Power Worm. I would cast out into the deep end and just bounce it off the bottom slowly. They couldn't handle that. Was talking to Moose while I was out there and it was hard to keep track with our conversation because fish were biting so well. I have to admit, when bass are biting like that its hard to beat. Fought me to the bare end and I loved every second of it.

Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch1
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch11
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch2
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch3
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch5
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch6
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch8
Getting a little better FamilyPongCatch9
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Getting a little better   Getting a little better EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Nothing wrong with that, sounds like i shoulda went fishing today
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Getting a little better   Getting a little better EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm

It was a great day to fish for sure. Nothing like feeling a bass hit your lure and setting the hook. Like I said...when they are biting like they were that evening it is hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting a little better   Getting a little better EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Nice fish Joe
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Getting a little better   Getting a little better EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Nice fish!I'm still waiting to catch my first bass of the year...We caught about 60 crappie last friday on Monroe,but nothing too big.Most of them were 7"-8" with a couple 12 inchers.Were going to try some bass fishing again this friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a little better   Getting a little better Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting a little better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Other Critter Section :: Down By The Creek-
Jump to: