Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Swarovski & Kahles Riflescopes are THE Scopes to Look at and Look Through

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gr8fuldoug

Swarovski & Kahles Riflescopes are THE Scopes to Look at and Look Through Empty
PostSubject: Swarovski & Kahles Riflescopes are THE Scopes to Look at and Look Through   Swarovski & Kahles Riflescopes are THE Scopes to Look at and Look Through EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Swarovski & Kahles Riflescopes are THE Scopes to Look at and Look Through F2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49

For those of you who did not see my SHOT Show report last month here is an excerpt:

Stop # 2 of the morning was with Swarovski or should I now say Swarovski/Kahles

Those of you who have been around a while know that Swarovski distributed Kahles in the USA years ago and then that stopped. Well now that is the arrangement again and the Kahles products are very exciting.
Their Riflescopes include 3 sizes:
1-6x24
6-24x56
10-50x56
The 6-24x56 has a unique way of being offered....Your choice of Right or Left side windage adjustment
These scopes are all FFP with illuminated reticles.
There are 5 different reticles, however, I believe the most popular one will be the SKMR3 which is a Christmas tree configuration:
FFP MIL
0.5 Mil increments on vertical
0.2 MIL increments on main horizontal
0.5 MIL increments on marker bars

On the Swarovski side of things they had such an overwhelming demand for their Z6, Z6i & Z5 Riflescopes during their end of the year Anniversary Sale that they decided to keep these reduced prices going forward into 2017. So nice to see a company lower prices on great products.
They also have begun a promotion on their X5 and X5i Riflescopes reducing the pricing on these fantastic scopes.

It seems that their plan to continue with the lower pricing for the Swarovski Z6, Z6i & Z5 Riflescopes was a great idea as we have seen more of these scopes being shipped out then ever before.

On the Kahles scopes, I must say, wow. They have filled a void with these scopes. Just 3 variable zoom sizes:
Kahles 1-6x24 @ $1999.00
Kahles 6-24x56 @ $2999.00
and a powerful Kahles 10-50x56 @ $2799.00. These scopes are everything you'd hope they would be and then some. Great Optics....Precision Quality...
OH, and they were correct that the SKMR 3 reticle is the most popular.

To share some highlight features with you:

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
.: Also as left version available (windage turret integrated on the left side of the scope)
.: Innovative parallax adjustment integrated in the elevation turret (patented)
.: Parallax adjustment from 50m to infinity
.: Illuminated reticle in the first focal plane allow safe distance- and size measurements

Automatic light function for riflescopes with illuminated reticles:
The automaticlight function (tilt sensor) detects whether or not the rifle scope is in a shooting position and transmits this information immediately to the illumination unit. This unit automatically switches the illuminated reticle on or off when not in use, in order to save valuable energy.

Reticle in the 2. image plane (eyepiece image plane):
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. Even at high magnifications, only a little of the target is obscured.

Reticle in the 1. image plane (lens image plane):
When viewing the reticle in the first image plane, the reticle size also changes when the magnification is changed. The bar spacing and the coverage range remain the same.

Kahles 1-6x24
Key Features
• For fast target acquisition with extremely wide field of view
• Built for the toughest requirements
• Absolute reliability due to advanced design
• Illuminated reticle in the 2nd focal plane for maximum precision
• Innovative Day/Night reticle Illumination
• OILPHOBIC coated lenses

Kahles 6-24x56
Key Features
• Innovative parallax adjustment integrated in the elevation turret (patented)
• Optional “Left Hand” model available. Windage turret offered on the left side of scope
• 1st Focal Plane Illuminated MIL / MOA Based Reticles
• .10 MIL / ¼ MOA click adjustments
• 34 mm main tube for large range of adjustment
• Over 95% Light Transmission
• Ultra precision adjustments constructed of hardened steel
• Elevation Turret has a second rotation indicator and precise zero stop setting
• Sunshade available

The Kahles scopes are a very welcome addition to our offering of riflescopes and something worth looking into.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs
Back to top Go down

Swarovski & Kahles Riflescopes are THE Scopes to Look at and Look Through
Page 1 of 1