Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

German Precision Optics (GPO) Passion 10x42 HD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gr8fuldoug

German Precision Optics (GPO) Passion 10x42 HD Empty
PostSubject: German Precision Optics (GPO) Passion 10x42 HD   German Precision Optics (GPO) Passion 10x42 HD EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:25 pm

German Precision Optics (GPO) Passion 10x42 HD F2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49

I just read an article in Western Hunter under the title of Gear for the Western Hunter, "Thanks to new technologies, some great 10x42s can be had for less than $1000.00

It featured the:
Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42
Sig Sauer Zulu 7 10x42
&
Leica Trinovid HD 10x42

According to the ratings the German Precision Optics Passion HD 10x42 Binoculars came out on top. We have posted a few times about this new to the scene optics company and it seems that they really are being very well received.

German Precision Optics (GPO) Passion 10x42 HD Passion-HD-8x42-10x42-Cam015863d0ad6fc62_600x600

Here is what was said about the German Precision Optics Passion HD 10x42 Binoculars in the write up.

German Precision Optics (GPO) jumped into the performance optics market with
both feet just a few months ago, and they are already turning heads. They are rolling out
their product line in multiple phases and so far each product has exceeded expectations.
The U.S. division is led by industry veteran, Mike Jensen. In full disclosure, Mike
and I have been friends, co-workers, and hunting partners for over 25 years. He is the
guy who first showed me how and why to mount a binocular on a tripod. GPO doesn’t get
any special treatment due to our relationship. In fact, I hold them to an even higher standard.
As the saying goes, “You might fool the spectators, but you can’t fool the players.”
All of GPO’s products are engineered in Germany and then produced in Asia. This
has become a more common practice in all facets of manufacturing. By sourcing the
best manufacturer for specific parts and final assembly, a company can keep costs
down. Of course, quality control can become an issue...like cell phones that suddenly
burst into flames. So, GPO inspects every optical product in Germany before it enters
their inventory.
For another level of security, GPO offers their exclusive “Spectacular Lifetime Warranty”.
If a product isn’t functioning properly, they will repair or replace it at no charge,
forever. They even authorize their dealers to replace a product on site if necessary!
The Passion 10x42 HD is the flagship binocular from GPO. The magnesium single
micro bridge design keeps the mass of the binocular centered when mounted to a tripod.
The center focus locking diopter adjustment is a feature usually reserved for high-priced
binos. The aluminum eyecups are capped with a rubber ring for comfort and have a
positive stop at the bottom, middle, and top of the adjustment.
GPO employs a double HD glass technology, combined with their proprietary GPObright
lens coating to deliver excellent brightness and color control. The Passion 10x42
received the highest marks from our testers for over all image quality and resolution,
and thus the highest overall score.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1