Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

I am very excited to announce some amazing Leupold & Redfield Optics deals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gr8fuldoug

I am very excited to announce some amazing Leupold & Redfield Optics deals Empty
PostSubject: I am very excited to announce some amazing Leupold & Redfield Optics deals   I am very excited to announce some amazing Leupold & Redfield Optics deals EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 4:31 pm

I am very excited to announce some amazing Leupold & Redfield Optics deals F2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49

I am very excited to announce some amazing Leupold & Redfield Optics deals Leupold

Redfield Raider 650 Rangefinder - Black #170636 reduced from $214.99 to only $139.99
The Redfield® Raider® 650 digital laser rangefinder is simple and affordable, delivering incredibly accurate line of sight measurements in yards or meters out to 650 yards. The Raider 650 features fully multicoated optics, 6x magnification, high contrast LCD display. Lightweight, compact and weatherproof, the Redfield Raider-650 is there when you need to go the distance. Includes battery, lanyard and cordura case.

Leupold FullDraw2 with DNA Digital Laser Rangefinder - High Transmittance LCD Display #120466 reduced from $299.99 to only $199.99
We gave the RX-FullDraw® 2 the DNA engine, so archers can finally have the kind of target/background separation they’ve demanded. No matter the target’s color or texture, you get precision ranging to 850 yards in the blink of an eye with DNA. We also gave this versatile rangefinder the Leupold trophy scale, to help you quickly measure the rack on antlered big game.
Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
Ergonomic Design

Leupold RX-850i TBR with DNA Digital Laser Rangefinder - High Transmittance LCD Display #120465 reduced from $299.99 to only $199.99
The “i” could stand for indispensable. We gave the body a more ergonomic design, yet it’s inside where the big changes occurred. With the trophy scale you can measure the antler spread on game before shooting, and thanks to the DNA engine, the RX-850i delivers within 1/2 a yard of accuracy, regardless of target color, for archers.
6X Magnification
Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
Built-In Inclinometer (TBR Models Only)
CR2 Lithium Battery

Leupold BX-2 Cascades 8x42mm Roof prism Binocular #111738 reduced from $279.99 to only $229.99
Leupold® BX-2 Cascades’® in-line design makes them trim, lightweight, and easy to grip in any conditions. One of the greatest values in current binoculars, the BX-2 Cascades offers high performance optical capability and a lifetime of rugged durability - all in an affordable, easy to employ package.
Features:
- Waterproof/Fogproof
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process
- Synergy Built
- Smooth Focusing
- Cold Mirror Coated Prisms
- Twist Up Eyecups
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- L-Coat™ BAK4 Prisms
- Slim, In-Line Design
- Close focus distance of 10 feet.
- Ergonomic Design
- Phase Coated
- Diopter Focus
- BAK 4 Prisms

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1