Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

muzzie loaders

Go down 
    +9
    30pointbuck
    FrontierGander
    huntquest
    MOOSE
    Joe
    Dave
    TheRomer
    Robert
    Mike
    13 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mike

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm not much on the Muzzie Loaders, but I think I'm going to break down and get one this year. Anybody have a suggestion for the best one to get?
    Back to top Go down
    Robert

Robert

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 pm

IN my opinion there is only one you should get and that's a TC Omega. Best gun I've ever owned and 250 yard ability

muzzie loaders Muzzleloader
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Thats what my next one will be the omega or the pro hunter
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 pm

I just picked up the T/C Omega Z5 with the Nikon Omega BDC 250 Scope. Great gun... this will be my first year huntig with it.
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Another vote for the Omega.
    Back to top Go down
    MOOSE

MOOSE

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 pm

My next gun WILL be a T/C Omega.
    Back to top Go down
    huntquest

huntquest

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm

I bought a TC Encore today! I will let you know how I like it!!
    Back to top Go down
    FrontierGander

FrontierGander

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

Check out the CVA line up.

I own the entire 2010 CVA Line up as well as a 2009 CVA Accura. These have been the most accurate muzzleloaders ive owned and super easy to get dialed in.

They really come alive and show you true accuracy when combined with Blackhorn209.

All shots are from 100 yards with open sights, 100gr Blackhorn209, 300gr Powerbelt Platinums and CCI 209M primers.

.50cal CVA Apex,
    muzzie loaders 000_1580

CVA Accura V2
    muzzie loaders 000_1548
    muzzie loaders 000_1587

CVA Wolf with 80gr Blackhorn209 and 250gr cva slick load sabot @ 100 yards. This one is scoped
    muzzie loaders Wolf1
    muzzie loaders Wolf90250SLS

2010 CVA Optima, 100gr blackhorn209, 250gr Thor conicals @ 100 yards.
    muzzie loaders 000_1313
    muzzie loaders 000_0890

If you've never heard of the Thor conical, its actually made by Barnes and sold under the Thor name. Solid copper and leaves a big beautiful hole in game.
    muzzie loaders 000_0886

2009 CVA Accura, 105gr Pyrodex RS, 250gr Thor @ 100 yards.
    muzzie loaders 000_0602
    Same gun but i used the 245gr Powerbelts and 150gr American Pioneer super stick at 100 yards for 3 shots. This is my best group ever! .403" center to center.
    muzzie loaders 000_0672
    Back to top Go down
    FrontierGander

FrontierGander

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 am

wow that sucks, all that time it took to copy and paste those images and they dont show up :|
    Back to top Go down
    Robert

Robert

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:11 am

Not sure why they didn't show up. I can fix it for you if you email me the images. robert@whitetailaffliction.com
    Back to top Go down
    FrontierGander

FrontierGander

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 pm

well im not sure whats going on guys. I even used the option to load it directly off my computer through img shack and nothing will load. Even the emotions wont work :affraid: <---- See!!
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:31 pm

FrontierGander wrote:
    well im not sure whats going on guys. I even used the option to load it directly off my computer through img shack and nothing will load. Even the emotions wont work affraid <---- See!!

Not sure why thats happening. Hopefully Robert can get is straightened out.
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 pm

There ya go i took care of it for ya, it seems to be on your end because i really didnt change anything i just made it like i posted them.

you may have some sort of setting on your computer that is blocking them. you might even look at the settings on your profile in here if you can see the pics on other sites.

Great looking guns by the way.
    Back to top Go down
    FrontierGander

FrontierGander

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm

i checked under my profile and it looked like something was unchecked.

muzzie loaders Accura250grBT001

Yep, it works now. Thanks boys!
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Nice guns.
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Nie guns and good shooting!
    Back to top Go down
    mitch coleman

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:56 pm

My wife bought me a tc triumph 2 yrs ago for christmas I like it better than any of the other muzzle loaders I have owned. I was shooting it out to 200 with good acrruacy but never shot a deer that far with it, the same year I bought my dad an omega and it is a tack driver too.
    Back to top Go down
    kkleve

kkleve

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm

I love my TC Encore in 50 cal
    Back to top Go down
    LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Been a fan of TC for over 20 years now.I love my new TC Bone Collector and Leupold Ultimate Slam scope.Got a great package deal at Bass Pro.

muzzie loaders Img_7710
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 pm

nice guns,, i like my CVA optima
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

muzzie loaders Empty
    PostSubject: Re: muzzie loaders   muzzie loaders Empty

Back to top Go down

muzzie loaders
    Page 1 of 1