Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque

Go down 
+9
BowBo
Dave
Glenn
oregonzach
Big Sexy
Joe
huntquest
Mark
TheRomer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque Empty
PostSubject: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:32 pm

He wanted the legs to be on it sense the spurs where to small to do anything with.

I think it turned out pretty good with the pic on it, was afraid this type of plaque would cover up to much of the wings but it worked out ok.

Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque IMG_0349
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm

looks great Mike..... how do you get everything dired out so fast??? I use Borax, but it seems it takes a little longer

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Looks great!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Looks awesome!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Thanks Guys, you should of seen the smile on his face when he got home and seen it for the first time on his bedroom wall. wish i got a pic of that smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Mark wrote:
looks great Mike..... how do you get everything dired out so fast??? I use Borax, but it seems it takes a little longer

I also use Borax but i mix it with salt, to me it helps bring the moisture out faster and i also change it out often
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Could I get you to send me a paper template of the wood? I want to do this with my boy's bird in the freezer. Let me know and I will send you an address if you will. Great looking display.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Wow Mike, that turned out awesome! Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:43 pm

That's pretty cool Mike , Nice job
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:49 am

Big Sexy wrote:
Could I get you to send me a paper template of the wood? I want to do this with my boy's bird in the freezer. Let me know and I will send you an address if you will. Great looking display.

I sure can, you can PM me your addy if you like.
Also sent you a PM

Last edited by TheRomer on Fri May 15, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:52 am

Thanks again everyone, he told me i forgot to put the shot gun shell on there (and i did) so i will be adding that to it under the pic
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:18 am

Man, that looks awesome Mike. That is something that he will always treasure!
Back to top Go down
BowBo

BowBo

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Now that is unique and different with the legs/feet on it................. looks purty kewl! Great job Mike, you impress me each and every one you do!

Now it's my turn! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:24 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Thanks again guys
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:56 am

That looks very good. I am very impressed.
Back to top Go down
LittleRomer

LittleRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks Dad i love it
Back to top Go down
LittleRomer

LittleRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks Dad i love it
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 pm

I made it the way you wanted it Very Happy I still need to get the shell on it for ya

just take care of it and it will last you for ever
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Looks very nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque   Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Up Andrews Turkey Plaque
Page 1 of 1