Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

put out some camera's

Go down 
+4
Jody
TheRomer
Dave
Tall Tine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

put out some camera's Empty
PostSubject: put out some camera''s   put out some camera's EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

I got done work early today so I went out and put up a few camera's. The deer are really hitting the minerals so that is good. There are 3 different trails that intersect at the minerals and the trails are bare dirt. I kicked up 1 deer, looked like a 1 1/2 old and also saw a few turkeys. It was great to get out in the woods for awhile, I have been getting the bug really bad and then I purchased the new dury dvd so that is not helping either. Can't wait to share some pics in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by Tall Tine on Fri May 15, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Sounds great Jimmy... can't wait to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Cool, cant wait to see some pics
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Looking forward to the pics. I also got done early but spent my afternoon at the pro shop again. I was getting my bow tuned properly and I also shot the AlphaMax! What a sweet bow. I put one on order.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Pretty cool....can't wait to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:48 pm

I have a tough time judging bucks in May. I usually wait until a little later so I can see some antler growth, Can you tell much by the nubs you see at this time of the year?
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:52 pm

oregonzach wrote:
I have a tough time judging bucks in May. I usually wait until a little later so I can see some antler growth, Can you tell much by the nubs you see at this time of the year?

I know it's early, but I just like to get em out to get some pics and see where they are traveling. Yeah can't really tell much right now.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Just got back from hanging some cameras behind the home here. I seen some real small tracks, I am hoping it might be some fawns.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:19 am

fawns should be up an moving soon, I love getting pics of the little ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: put out some camera's   put out some camera's Empty

Back to top Go down

put out some camera's
Page 1 of 1