Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jody

Jody

Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles Empty
PostSubject: Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles   Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:10 am

I have been reading the articles Bill has been posting up and wanted to pass along how amazing these atricles are. They are extremely intuitive and to the point. It is updated frequently with new information every few days or so. I just finished reading this morning articles pertaining to 'Aging the deer you shoot' and 'Be better with a bow'. It is so cool in the age of technology how all this information is at your fingertips or click of the mouse. Be sure to not only drop by but stop and read an article or two, heck maybe three. I think you will be very impressed.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles   Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:00 am

I have and they are really good. i have watched most of the videos on there and there is alot of good info on them as well.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles   Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:12 pm

YEAH, Lot's of good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles   Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles Empty

Back to top Go down

Midwest Whitetails -I encourage everyone to read some of the blogs or articles
Page 1 of 1